Delhi Public School – DPS AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Delhi Public School DPS Admission 2019
Delhi Public School Admission 2019
Delhi Public School invites admission application for Class XI For Science / Commerce / Humanities ( For Non – DPS Students ) for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Delhi Public School Admission Eligibility 2019
Age Criteria for the Academic Year 2019-2020
- Age of the candidate should be 15+ years as on 31st March, 2019.
|Class||Date of Birth in Between||Age||Date as on|
|Nursery||01/04/2016||31/03/2017||If the child is 2 +||31st March, 2019|
|LKG||01/04/2015||31/03/2016||If the child is 3 +||31st March, 2019|
|UKG||01/04/2014||31/03/2015||If the child is 4 +||31st March, 2019|
|Class I||01/04/2013||31/03/2014||If the child is 5 +||31st March, 2019|
|Class II*||01/04/2012||31/03/2013||If the child is 6 +||31st March, 2019|
|Class III*||01/04/2011||31/03/2012||If the child is 7 +||31st March, 2019|
|Class IV*||01/04/2010||31/03/2011||If the child is 8 +||31st March, 2019|
|Class V*||01/04/2009||31/03/2010||If the child is 9 +||31st March, 2019|
|Class VI*||01/04/2008||31/03/2009||If the child is 10 +||31st March, 2019|
|Class VII*||01/04/2007||31/03/2008||If the child is 11 +||31st March, 2019|
|Class VIII*||01/04/2006||31/03/2007||If the child is 12 +||31st March, 2019|
|Class IX*||01/04/2005||31/03/2006||If the child is 13 +||31st March, 2019|
|Class X*||01/04/2004||31/03/2005||If the child is 14 +||31st March, 2019|
|Class XI*||01/04/2003||31/03/2004||If the child is 15 +||31st March, 2019|
|Class XII*||01/04/2002||31/03/2003||If the child is 16 +||31st March, 2019|
Delhi Public School Admission Application Form 2019
Delhi Public School admission application form is available in the official website www.dpskolkata.com.
- The percentage of marks or grades obtained in all subjects and the aggregate should be clearly mentioned in the Registration Form.
- Please paste identical passport sized coloured photographs of the candidate on the Registration Form as well as the Admit Card, together with passport sized coloured photographs of the parents of the candidate on the Registration Form.
- Original Report Card of Class IX Annual Examination and Class X Pre Board / Selection / Last Examination of the School are to be produced at the time of interview.
Please submit the following documents after attestation by the parents of the candidate.
- Class IX Annual Examination Report Card.
- Class X Mid Term / Half Yearly Examination Report Card.
- Copy of Attested Birth Certificate.
Registration Fee with Prospectus is ₹ 1500/-
Delhi Public School Selection Procedure 2019
- The list of selected candidates will be put up on the Notice Board at the Admission Office and on the School website www.dpskolkata.com.
- Fee Slips will be issued from the Admission Office to parents or local / legal guardian of selected candidates against Admit Cards.
- The Admission procedure will be intimated to the parents of the selected candidates along with the fee slip. It is mandatory for both the parents and local / legal guardian to be present to complete various admission formalities.
- For students seeking admission to Class I onwards, it is mandatory to submit the Original Transfer Certificate from the last school attended.
- Fees once paid at the time of admission is non refundable, except the Caution Money ( Refundable ) in case of withdrawal.
- Please check the dates for the admission procedure and adhere to them strictly.
- The Management reserves the right to have the last word in all matters related to admission.
- Securing mere cut – off marks or grades is no guarantee for admission.
- Provisional admission will be granted to Non – DPS Ruby Park Students only if they clear the Written Admission Test as well as the interview.
Delhi Public School Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration Form, duly completed in all respects, should be submitted latest by||10th November, 2018|
|2||The Candidate should appear for Board Examination for the Academic Session 2018 - 19 by||April, 2019|
|3||Written Admission Test will be conducted on the above mentioned subjects on||17th November, 2018|
|4||It is compulsory for students to appear for an interview along with both the parents on||17th November, 2018|
|5||The list of Selected Candidates for Provisional Admission to Class XI will be announced on||26th November, 2018|
Delhi Public School,
138 Ruby Park, Kasba Rathtala,
Kolkata – 700078,West Bengal, India.,
Phone No. : +91 33 71300239,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.dpskolkata.com.
Delhi Public School Bahadurgarh
Under the aegis of The Delhi Public School Society, New Delhi.
An English Medium Co – educational C.B.S.E. affiliated School.
Delhi Public School invites application for admission to Nursery to Class XII*.
DPS Age Eligibility :
- Nursery – 3+ Years
- Preparatory – 4+ Years as on 31 March, 2011.
* Class X & XII Registration only for outstation transfer cases from C.B.S.E. affiliated Schools.
DPS Admission under EWS Category.
DPS State of art Facilities :
- Spacious Classrooms.
- RO Treated Drinking Water
- Activity Room for Pre Primary
- School Clinic with Ambulance
- Transport facility ( on selected Routes )
- Language Lab & Computer Lab
- Basketball, Tennis Court
- Cricket Ground, Skating Rink
- Maths Lab
- Volleyball Court, Football Ground
- Online Assignment Library Cafeteria
- Horse Riding
- Science Lab
- SMS Alert for Parents, Audio – Visual Room
- Proposed Coaching for IIT and AIEEE
- Teaching Through Smart Classes
DPS Registration Forms availble at the following Centres :
|172. Amar Shahid Baba Ajit Singh Jujhar Singh Memorial College, Bela , Ropar||173. Ambika College of Education, Opp. Village Badali, Badala road, Kharar, Ropar||174. Baba Zoravar Singh Fateh Singh Khalsa Girls College, Morinda, Ropar||175. Government College, Roopnagar|
|176. Government Shivalik College, Naya Nangal||177. Maharaj Braham Sagar Brahmanand Bhuriwale College, Tibba Nangal, Distt. Ropar||178. Mehar Chand College of Education, Bhanopli, Distt. Ropar||179. Ropar Intitute of Mangagement & Technology, Village Sekhupur, Ropar Bela Road, Ropar|
|180. Sant Baba Sewa Singh Memorial Khalsa College ( Girls ), Guru Ka Khuh, Mune, Nurpur Bedi, Ropar||181. Saraswati College of Management & Computer Science, Gharuan, Kharar.||182. Shahid Kashi Ram Memorial College, Bhagoo Majra ( Kharar )||183. Shahid Bhagat Singh Khalsa College for Women, Padiala., Ropar|
|184. Shahid Kashi Ram College of Physical Education, Bhagoo Majra Kharar, Ropar||185. Shivalik Hills College of Education, Patti, P.O. Manakpur, Anandpur Sahib , Ropar||186. Shri. Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College, Anandpur Sahib, Ropar|
For more details Contact Us :
Delhi Public School Bahadurgarh,
7 k. m. Stone, P.O. Box No. 12,
Bahadurgarh, Jhajjar Road,
Bahadurgarh – 124507,
Telephone No. : 09812800451 / 452, 01276 – 250000 / 01 / 02,
Email : infodpsbahadurgarh.com,
Website : www.dpsbahadurgarh.com.
Delhi Public School Gandhinagar ( DPS )
Affiliated to CBSE.
Delhi Public School invites applications for admission to the Pre – Nursery to VIII Classes ( 2011 – 2012 ).
Limited Seats available.
DPS Application Forms are available at the school office between 8.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
At DPS Gandhinagar we understand that each child is unique and should be treated accordingly. We believe in providing comprehensive learning experience to enable our students to develop into responsible citizens of the country.
DPS Admission Schedule :
Salient Features :
- Pre – Nursery to Class XII.
- Pollution Free, Lush Green Environment.
- Highly Qualified Faculty.
- Spacious Classrooms.
- Well Equipped Science Labs, Computer Labs and Library.
- Superbly Designed Halls, Atria and AV Room.
- Excellent Sports Grounds and Facilities Trained Security Guards.
- Home to School Transport.
- Wide Range of Extracurricular Activities.
- Partnership with Parents for Development of Your Child.
Contact Us :
Koba – Adalaj Link Road,
Near Koba Circle,
Gandhinagar – 382 421,
Phone No. : +91 79 23276126 / 23276587,
Fax : +91 79 23276557,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.dps-gandhinagar.com.
Delhi Public School Jaipur ( DPS )
A Co – educational Day cum Residential School ( Affiliated to CBSE ).
Delhi Public School invites application for admission to All Classes for Session 2011 – 2012.
DPS Jaipur Facility :
- Hostel facility from Class IV onwards for both boys and girls.
Forms available at both branches from 22nd November 2010 between 9.00 am to 1.00 pm.
DPS, Vidyadhar Nagar :
( Nursery to V )
R – 7, Sector 6,
Phone : 0141 – 5170270, 71,
Email : email@example.com.
DPS, Bhankrota :
( Nursery to XII )
NH – 8, Bhankrota,
Jaipur Ajmer Highway,
Phone : 0141 – 2251228, 5140291,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
For details visit us at our website : www.dpsjaipur.com.
Delhi Public School ( DPS )
Delhi Public School invites application for admission to the Nursery, Preparatory and Class I Classes for Session 2011 – 2012 :
Eligibility for DPS Nursery Admission 2011 ( L.K.G / PP I )
Minimum Age for Nursery ( L.K.G / PP I ) :
- 3 Years 6 months as on 30 June, 2011.
- ( Child should have been born between 1 January, 2007 and 31 December, 2007 ).
Minimum Age for Preparatory ( U.K.G / PP 2 ) :
- 4 Years 6 Months for Prep as on 30 June, 2011.
- ( Child should have been born between 1 January, 2006 and 31 December, 2006 ).
DPS 2011 Eligibility for Class I
Minimum Age for Class I :
- 5 Years and 6 months as on 30 June, 2011.
- ( Child should have been born between 1 January, 2005 and 31 December, 2005 ).
DPS Admission Process 2011 :
- DPS Admission to Nursery and Preparatory will be through Observation & Interaction.
- Observation & Interaction would be held on the same day and both the parents should be present.
- Date & Timings for Observation / Interaction will be intimated at the time of submission of DPS Registration Form.
- DPS Admission to Class I will be through Admission Test.
- Admission Test will be in English, Mathematics only.
DPS Admission Test Date : 13 February, 2011 at 9.00am.
Registration for DPS Admission 2011 :
- Parents are requested to come and take the forms personally as the Registration and Personal Interaction Schedule ( For Nursery ) is also fixed at this time.
- DPS Applications are offered on First – Come – First – Served Basis.
- One form is applicable for one student only.
- Registration fees once paid are non – refundable.
- Registration does not guarantee DPS Admission 2011.
- Recommendations of any kind are strictly discouraged.
- Incomplete Registration Forms will be rejected.
DPS Nursery Admission 2011 Important Dates
|Commencement of IIT Kharagpur Online Application Form submission||30th January, 2015 ( Friday )
|Website closure for submission of IIT Kharagpur Online Application Form||28th February, 2015 ( Saturday )|
|Last date for receipt of completed IIT Kharagpur Application Form at |
SMST office by post
|10th March, 2015 ( Tuesday )
|IIT Kharagpur Admit Card uploading on the website||1st April, 2015 ( Wednesday )|
|Date of IIT Kharagpur Examination||25th April, 2015 ( Saturday )|
|Announcement of IIT Kharagpur Results||will be announced later.|
|Date of IIT Kharagpur Counselling ||will be announced later.|
|Releasing first list of candidates to whom admission will be offered||will be announced later.|
|Last date for accepting by the candidates||will be announced later.|
|Releasing final list of candidates to whom admission will be offered||will be announced later.|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.