Delhi University MA in Social Work AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Delhi University MA in Social Work Admission 2019
The Department of Social Work, University of Delhi announces admission to M.A. in Social Work for the academic session 2019 – 2020.
DSSW Delhi Admission Eligibility 2019
Admission to the Department of Social Work is open to both men and women who meet the eligibility criteria in accordance with academic qualifications listed below
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent ( under the 10+2+3 year ) in any discipline with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.
- Candidates with B.A. ( Honours ) Social Work with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University.
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination of the Bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply subject to the qualifications listed above.
DSSW Delhi Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- University of Delhi application form will be available at the website www.du.ac.in.
- Changes made in any Programme after the release of the Bulletin shall become effective from the date it is posted on PG admission portal.
- University reserves the right to revise, amend, update, or delete any part of the Bulletin without giving any prior notice. Any change so made shall be updated on the PG admission portal
- Applicants are responsible for regularly checking the portal for any updates
- For Each Course separate form need to be submitted.
- Information once filled can not be changed
- Only a single candidate can apply from a registration
- Applicant must keep the scanned copies of following documents handy for application
- Passport size photograph, max size 50KB and dimensions 100px ( min. width ) X 130px ( min. height )
- Signature, max size 50KB and dimensions 140px ( min. width ) X 60px ( min. height )
- ID Proof ( Self Attested ), max size 100KB, any one of the following
Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter’s Identity Card, Passport, College Identity Card.
- Class 10th Certificate ( Self Attested ) as Date of Birth proof, max size 100KB.
- Caste Certificate ( Self Attested ) , max size 100KB.
- Registration fee for all other Categories ( Unreserved, OBC etc. ) : ₹ 500/- for each course.
- Registration fee for SC / ST / PwD : ₹ 250/- for each course.
- Registration Fee is Non-Refundable.
DSSW Delhi Admission Selection Process 2019
The test paper is designed to assess the aptitude of the candidate to work as human service professional. We at the Department of Social Work strive to assess the creative abilities of students and discern their imaginative skills and capacities to engage with issues and concerns arising out of the critical realities around them. In designing the test, we take every care that a student must be able to perceive it as a process to explore and examine the way he or she inhabits, sees and thinks about the world. The questions posed in the examination are set with the hope that they stay with the candidates beyond the course of the selection process.
There is no prescribed syllabus or format for the admission test. The following broad areas are however, included in the written test:
- Analytical ability, written communication skills and language comprehension.
- Awareness and comprehension of contemporary social-political and economic realities.
All eligible candidates ( except Foreign / Sponsored / Deputed ) will have to take a written test conducted by University of Delhi. The list of successful candidates qualifying admission test will be prepared for each category separately on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the admission test.
There shall be panel interview for all categories of candidates who pass the written test. From each category, the number of candidates called for interview is four times of the number of seats available. Final Merit list will be prepared for each category separately on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the written test and panel interview ( 85 and 15 marks respectively ).
Important Dates for DSSW Delhi Admission 2019
|1||Notification of First Admission List||25th July, 2019|
|2||Notification of Second Admission List||31st July, 2019|
|3||Notification of Third Admission List||6th August, 2019|
University of Delhi,
Department of Social Work,
Delhi School of Social Work,
3, University Road, Delhi – 110 008,
Telephone No. : 011 – 27667881,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.du.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.