Department of Ayurved Himachal Pradesh AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Department of Ayurved Himachal Pradesh Admission 2018
Department of Ayurved Himachal Pradesh Invites application from candidates for admission to the MD / MS courses for the academic session 2018
Department of Ayurved Admission Eligibility 2018
- BAMS Degree or any equivalent Degree of 5½ years duration ( including rotatory internship ) recognized by the CCIM from a recognized University / Institution established by law in India latest by the date of Counselling.
- The candidate must be registered with Ayurvedic & Unani Medical Board, H.P. Shimla or must get himself / herself registered within three months from the date of admission in the aforesaid Medical Board.
- Regular H.P.Ayurvedic Medical Officers must have rendered five years of regular service out of which at least three years service should be in rural area or should have two years in Hard / tribal areas in the state of Himachal Pradesh.
- Ayurvedic Medical Officers working on regular basis in department of Ayurveda ( H.P.) should have minimum 8 years of service left for superannuation after completion of postgraduate degree.
- The definition of Ayurvedic Medical Officers will be Ayurvedic Medical Officers working on regular basis in Govt. of Himachal Pradesh.
- The condition for grant of study leave for in-Service Ayurvedic Medical Officers will be as per policy of the State Government.
- Ayurvedic Medical Officers will have to produce No Objection Certificate from their appointing authority / Director of Ayurveda( HP ) at the time of Counselling. Without NOC from competent authorities, they shall not be considered for Counselling as well as admission.
Department of Ayurved Admission Seats 2018
- Total number of seats available for admission is 39 out of which 50% seats i.e. 20 seats are H.P.State Quota seats ( Group-I ) and remaining 19 seats are ALL India Quota seats ( Group-II ). The subject wise distribution of seats in both the groups are as under:-
|S.no||Subject||Group I||Group II||Total Number of Seats|
|2||Shalya Tantra Samanya||2||2||4|
|3||Shalakya Tantra Samanya||2||2||4|
|6||Prasuti Tantra & Stri Roga||1||2||3|
- The distribution of 3 seats each in Ras Shastra and Prasuti Tantra and Stri Rog, Bal Rog, Dravya Guna, Panchkarma, Swasthvrita and Rog Nidan will be in rotation i.e. 2-1 & 1-2 for Group I and Group II respectively every year.
- Group-I ( H.P. Quota ) 50% seats i.e. 20 seats will be filled up as under:-
- 10 seats are reserved for In-Service Ayurvedic Medical Officers of the department of Himachal Pradesh which shall be filled up as per provisions and fulfillment of the conditions as laid down in the prospectus and 10 seats are reserved for bonafide Himachali Ayurvedic Graduates of Himachal Pradesh University or any other University recognized by the CCIM, New Delhi.
- The reservation of seats shall be as per reservation policy. However, to maintain the reservation roster of seats of Group-I for this session, out of 20 seats, 10 seats shall be allotted for in Service H.P.Ayurvedic Medical Officer of the department and 10 seats shall be for Bonafide Himachali Ayurvedic Graduates from H.P. University or any other University recognized by CCIM, New Delhi and shall be on rotation vice versa in next session i.e out of 20 seats, 9 seats for In-Service HPAMO and 10 seats for Bonafide Himachalies. Reservation of rest of seats shall remain same as per reservation policy. In case, adequate number of eligible candidates are not available in HPAMO category, then these seats shall be filled-up out of other eligible candidates of Himachali Bonafide. Meritorious Himachali Bonafide candidates are also eligible to be considered under Group-II All India Quota seats in order of merit subject to availability of seat ( s ).
- The reservation policy and roster shall be rotated year-wise
Group – II
- ( All India Quota ) The remaining 50% seats i.e. 19 seats shall be filled-up through open competition on All India basis. All bonafide Himachali candidates will also be eligible and considered under this group in order of merit
- The above distribution of seat is provisional subject to any change by the Govt. of H.P. and permission by the Ministry of Ayush, Govt. Of India.
- Out of 39 seats, 5% seats ( 2 seats ) shall be allocated to physically handicapped ( Divyang candidate with locomotor disorder). However, separate merit list will be drawn in order to place them under concerned group and category.
- The Counselling to fill-up All India Merit Quota ( Group-II ) will be conducted before the Counselling for H.P quota ( Group-I ).
- Two ICCR nominated candidates shall be allocated Group-II ( All India Quota ) seats for this session 2018-19 i.e. one seat in Kayachikitsa and one seat in Roga and Vikriti Vigyan. In case these seats are considered supernumerary by Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. Of India then these seats shall be filled-up from Group-II ( All India Quota ) eligible candidates.
- The in-service candidates who are Bonafide Himachali and H.P. Bonafide candidates who are graduates of HPU or any other University recognized by CCIM, New Delhi will compete among themselves and open candidates will compete in their own group for admission. However, all Bonafide Himachali candidates shall also be eligible for admission on merit and choice for Group-II ( All India Quota of 19 seats ) whether they apply for group-II or not. But for this benefit, they shall have to attend the counseling on the day when Counselling for Group-II is held.
- If required number ( s ) of candidates in each group for reserved seats ( SC / ST / OBC ) are not available the seat ( s ) reserved for them will be treated open and allotted to the open / unreserved candidates on merit of the same group in the same specialty after completion of process of 2nd round of Counselling.
- In case of non-availability of candidates after complete exhaustion of the Group-II Merit, the seat ( s ) remaining vacant will be filled up from amongst the competing Ayurvedic graduates who are bonafide residents of H.P. State ( Group-I ), in order of Merit in the same Specialty and vice versa. Merit list of the qualified candidates of AIAPGET-2018 who applied within stipulated period shall be prepared by the University and the same shall be forwarded to the Principal, Rajiv Gandhi Govt. PostGraduate Ayurvedic College, Paprola, Distt. Kangra ( HP ) for completing the admission process through Counseling committee as per merit within the prescribed schedule of AYUSH
- No relaxation in period of study shall be given to a candidate who has already obtained Post-Graduate Degree in one speciality and now desires to undergo Post- Graduate Course in another specialty.
- Candidates of reserved categories i.e. SC / ST / OBC falling in general combined Merit in order of merit shall have option to exhaust general seat or reserved seat of their concerned category in a particular department / specialty.
- Criteria FOR PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED: The candidate must possess a valid document certifying his / her physical disability as per CCIM guidelines pursuant to Judgment of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India i.e. one category viz, physically handicapped with locomotory disorders and that too with disability of lower limbs between 51% to 70%. “Provided further that in case candidates are not available in that category then only candidates with disability of lower limbs between 40% to 50% shall be considered for admission.”The disability certificate for claiming the reservation for physically handicapped seat should be issued by a duly constituted and authorized medical board of the State or Central Government Hospital / Institution.
Department of Ayurved Admission Application Form 2018
- Department of Ayurved Application form details will be available at the official website : ayurveda.hp.gov.in
Submission of online Application Form
- The online application form by using the H.P. University websites www.hpuniv.nic.in are required to be filled up by the eligible and qualified candidates of AIAPGET-2018 with final transaction of requisite fee within the prescribed schedule w.e.f. 01st September, 2018 to 17th September, 2018. Thereafter, the link will be disabled. However, the print out of computer generated online Application Form along with all required certificates / documents ( photocopies & original ) shall be submitted in person by the candidates at the time of Counselling.
- The Candidate shall fill-up the online application form properly and go through the information contained in the prospectus carefully before filling up the online application form.
- It will be the entire responsibility of the candidates to ensure the eligibility criteria before filling up his / her online application form within the prescribed schedule and may fill up the correct information therein. However, the candidates are also advised to go through the University websites i.e. www.hpuniv.nic.in to get themselves aware about the merit list and latest updates as well as Counselling process etc.
- Incomplete application form in any respect shall be liable for rejection and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
- The provisional merit rank assigned to the regular in-Service candidates will be subject to production of NOC from their appointing authority / Director of Ayurveda ( H.P.) to be produced at the time of Counselling without which they shall not be considered for Counselling as well as admission. The final eligibility will be checked by the Counselling Committee of Rajiv Gandhi Govt. Post-Graduate Ayurvedic College, Paprola, Distt. Kangra, H.P. at the time of Counselling / admission. Merely assigning the rank in the merit list does not confer any right for admission. As such, candidature in the merit list in respect of all the candidates is purely provisional subject to the ful fillment of the prescribed eligibility criteria and other requirements as per provisions of the prospectus.
- In-service eligible candidates of the State Govt. who wants to seek admission to P.G. Courses should also fill up their online application form on or before the stipulated date and produce N.O.C. from their appointing authority at the time of Counselling / admission.
- Candidate should clearly mention one category / group under which he / she wants to seek admission to the course in the relevant column provided in the online application form.
- Candidate will have to mention his / her subject option preference by putting name of the subject at the time of Counselling. However the final allotment of these specialties shall be on the basis of merit, vacancy and choice.
Important Instructions For Filling up online application form
- Log on to website www.hpuniv.nic.in, and candidate must download the prospectus and replica of ONLINE application form to read itcarefully to satisfy his / her eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of online application form for admission to MD / MS ( Ayurveda ) courses.
Scanned copy of candidate’s recent photograph with following specifications:
- Photograph should be in formals.
- Photograph must be a passport size colour picture having maximum size of 100kb.
- Photograph must be taken in full face view directly facing the camera.
- Photograph should have no shadows and red eyes.
- Photo format should be .jpg or .jpeg only
- File name should be of 10 character maximum
Scanned copy of Candidate’s signature with following specifications :
- Applicant should sign with black ink on a white paper and get the signature scanned.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Maximum size 100 kb.
- Scanned signature format should be .jpb or .jpeg only.
- File name should be of 10 character maximum
Upload documents with following specifications :
- Applicant should upload only three documents ( mark sheets / certificates ) of first, Second & third Prof. of BAMS course The Maximum size of the document will be 2 MB.
- Documents format should be in PDF format only.
- Document format should be of 10 character maximum.
- Create an email account if candidate already don’t have one.
- Candidate must give a correct mobile number in basic details. If candidate don’t have mobile number, please enter candidate’s guardian’s mobile number for any further information in this regard.
- The fee for online application is ₹ 2200 /- for General & Other Categories, and ₹ 1100 /- for SC / ST Categories
Procedure For Submission of Online Application Form :
- Click on Post-graduate to access the list of programs.
- Before clicking on the programme please click on the instructions for filling online application form, a pdf file will be open kindly read carefully.
- Click on the program name for which candidate are willing to apply i.e MD / MS ( Ayurveda ) courses 2018.
- After clicking on the programme a pop up will be open for terms and conditions.
- Kindly check the terms and conditions. After that candidate will be redirected to personal information page.
- Online Entrance Application form has the following subsequent information:
- Personal Information
- Education and Document Details
- Application Summary
- Submit application form.
- Please fill the personal information first. After filling up the personal information click on save button at the last of the page. System will generate the Unique Registration number along with password and the same will be sent on the registered e-mail and on registered mobile number. Applicants are advice to note the same.
- After that candidate can continue and fill other required information ( steps B to E ) point 6 ( see above ) or logout from the application and login again with unique registration number and password to complete the application form.
- Applicants are required to fill their information in above mentioned web pages. All mandatory fields are marked with red star.
- After registration ( filling up personal information-Receiving of unique Registration number and password ), Click on “Under-Graduate” on the home page and Click on “Click here for Student Login”.
- Login with unique registration number along with password and candidate will get all the earlier submitted information in personal information page, now candidate have to complete the steps ( B to E ) of point 6 ( see above ).
- Candidates are required to fill all information required in different sections like Education and document details.
- Fill up the educational details and upload the related documents. Uploaded Photo and Signature should be as per specifications, kindly refer to section ( A ) at the starting of the document.
- To save the data please click on ‘Continue and Save’ button at the bottom of each screen.
Steps for making Application fees payment :
- If candidate select online payment mode, click on Make Payment
- On the next page select candidate’s payment gateway – Choose Co-operative Bank gateway .
- Click on Continue for Payment
- Choose among the given options ( Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking etc., please check the available banks and card types )
- Fill the required card details carefully and DO NOT PRESS REFRESH or BACK BUTTON, while
- making the payment.If the payment is successfully done, candidate will receive a success message with all the details, below the message there is a button ‘Click here to go to Final Submit Page’. Click on the button, candidate will be redirected to finally submit the application.
- Click on the ‘Submit Application Form’ button to get the form finally submitted.
- Failure to complete any of the step of online application form and payment of fee as per requirement of online process, final submission of online application will remain incomplete and unsuccessful all modes of payment.
- Generation of confirmation page confirms the correctness and final submission of application form. If confirmation page has not been generated, this means that application has not submitted successfully
- Fee once remitted cannot be refunded under any circumstances, therefore, the candidates may remit the same very cautiously.
- If ineligibility of a candidate is detected at any stage, his / her admission will be cancelled without any notice.
- Candidate is herself / himself responsible for any error or incomplete online application form.
- Incomplete online application form is liable to be rejected without any notice.
- Online application form within due date without successful transaction of requisite fee or without completion of online process of online application form, the form of such candidates will be rejected without any intimation.
- It will be the entire responsibility of the candidates to fill up online application form as well as payment of prescribed fee by way of using debit / credit cards of any bank within the prescribed period and they must obtain the print out of confirmation copy of the online application form which will be submitted along with the required certificates / documents by the candidates in person on the day of counselling.
- For any query regarding eligibility criteria etc., please contact on 2830891, 2833588.
- For any technical query with regard to filling ONLINE Application form, please contact on 0177- 833648.
- While filling up the ONLINE form, if candidate face some technical query, he / she can click on the Help tab available on each and every web page and submit his / her query on the information required on the web page.
- For General & Other Categories – ₹ 2200 /-
- For SC / ST Categories –  /-
Department of Ayurved Admission Selection Process 2018
- The Combined and Category wise / Group-wise provisional merit list of the qualified candidates based on the marks obtained in AIAPGET-2018 who have submitted their application online complete in all respects within stipulated period as mentioned in the prospectus will be prepared and notified by the University. The merit ranks in order of merit will be assigned to the candidates in the merit list notified by the University for admission to MD / MS ( Ayurveda ) courses. The said merit list will be available on the University website www.hpuniv.nic.in The candidates are advised to check their merit ranks and attend the Counselling as per schedule. Merely assigning of the rank in this merit list does not confer any right for admission. However, the admission will be made in order of merit as well as fulfillment of the prescribed eligibility criteria on verification of the original certificates / documents and subject to availability of seat ( s ) in the concerned speciality under the Group /category at the time of Counselling / admission. The copy of the merit list will be forwarded to the Principal, Rajiv Gandhi Govt. Ayurvedic College, Paprola, Distt. Kangra ( HP ) for completing the admission process through the Counselling committee.
- If two or more candidates obtained equal aggregate marks in the AIAPGET-2018 for admission to MD / MS Courses, then their inter-se-ranking shall be determined on the basis of higher percentage of marks in BAMS 3rd Professional shall rank senior. If the marks of 3rd Professional will be equal, then the marks of 2nd Prof. will be counted and if the 2nd Prof. marks are also equal, then the marks of 1st Prof. will be counted. Even if, the tie still persist after exhausting the above procedure, then the candidate older in age will be given preference.
- The minimum marks in the AIPGET-2018 for admission to MD / MS ( Ayurveda ) Courses shall be 50% for General , 45% for General Physical Handicapped and Other Backward Classes categories. For Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe including Physically Handicapped of these categories, the said minimum marks in the AIPGET-2018 shall be 40% . The minimum qualifying marks for in service eligible HPAMO’s shall be 40% . Note:- Actual admission to the MD / MS ( Ayurveda ) Courses for this session shall be depend upon after the receipt of the permission from the Ministry of Ayush Govt. of India. The admission to he departments as well as number of seats can vary as per the permission of Ayush Govt. of India. In such cases, re-distribution of number of seats / Group / Categories shall be finally drawn before the process of counselling / admission.
- Category/ Group once mentioned cannot be changed at any stage.
Department of Ayurved Admission Counselling 2018
Schedule of Counselling
- There will be Counselling system to allot the available seats in order of merit-cum-choice of specialties by the candidates in the College. The admission process will be completed through Counselling within the specified period by the Counselling Committee constituted by the Principal, Rajiv Gandhi Govt. Post-Graduate Ayurvedic, College Paprola Distt. Kangra-176115 in accordance with the category-wise / group-wise merit list notified by the University. The merit list will be uploaded in the University Website www.hpuniv.nic.in,The candidates are directed to check their merit rank and to make themselves present in the counselling accordingly. No separate call letters will be sent to the qualified candidates for attending the counselling. They must bring with them the print out of Admission form along with photocopies duly self-attested of all the required documents / certificates as well as Counselling fee of ₹ 200/- will be charged from the appearing candidates during the Counselling during the Counselling.
- The final eligibility of the candidates will be determined by the Counselling Committee after verification of the original documents. However, it will be the entire responsibility of the candidates concerned to supply correct and authenticated information on the online application form as well as certificates / documents to be attached therewith. The Application Forms of ineligible candidates will be rejected. No request for change of category-Group once opted / filled in the online Application Form during the course of Counselling will be entertained under any circumstances. It is further clarified that the candidates are allowed to appear in the Counselling provisionally and as far as their final eligibility is concerned and the University shall, in no way be responsible, if they are found to be ineligible later, leading to cancellation of their merit or any other consequences emanating from the same. It will be the entire responsibility of the Principal of the college to admit the eligible candidates to the course, therefore, before admitting the candidates, the Principal of the college will also check the final eligibility of each candidate as per provisions of the prospectus. Candidates must satisfy himself / herself about the prescribed eligibility criteria of the prospectus before taking admission to the course. In the event of his / his ineligibility to be detected at alter stage, his / her candidature shall liable to cancelled without any notice. Any wrong or misleading entry or documentation in the form will lead to the rejection of the candidature at any stage without assigning any reason for which the candidates ( s ) would be solely responsible.
The print out of online application form be retained by the candidate and the same shall be submitted personally along with the following documents / certificates duly self- attested at the time of Counselling / admission:-
- Admit card of AIAPGET-2018.
- Matriculation or its equivalent examination certificate for verification of date of birth.
- Marks-Sheets of all the examination from first to final Prof. / years of BAMS relating to qualifying professional examinations.
- Certificate of compulsory rotatory internship after passing the final year examination as per eligibility requirement.
- Registration certificate of Central / State Registration Board of ISM.
- T.C. / Migration Certificate from the last Institution / College attended.
- Character certificate from last attended Institution / College within six months or from the Teshildar of the area concerned.
- The SC / ST / OBC / Physically Handicapped reserved category certificates issued by the competent authority, as applicable shall be submitted as per format given in the Prospectus at Appendix A-2, A-3 and A-3 ( i ) respectively. The SC / ST / OBC candidates must possess such certificate on lineage of paternal families.
- H.P. Bonafide / Domicile Certificate as prescribed in the format of the Prospectus at Appendix A-1 or similar bonafide / domicile certificate from the concerned competent authority of concerned State for the candidates belongs to All India Quota.
- Full Regular Service Certificate from the competent authority in which the regular service / rural area service and Tribal / Hard area service is mentioned separately. ( For in service HP-AMO candidates only).
- In-service candidates of Group-I have to produce N.O.C. from their appointing authority / Director of Ayurveda ( H.P.), at the time of Counseling without NOC they shall not be considered for admission.
- Two envelops size 9×4 with self-addressed.
- All original certificates will be verified by the counselling committee on the date of counselling. No additional time will be given for producing original certificate to any candidate.
Department of Ayurved Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||Schedule for submission of online Application Form with successful transaction of Fee .||01st to 17th September, 2018|
|2||Time for correction in errors, if any, committed by the candidates while filling online application form.||18th & 19th September, 2018|
|3||Tentative date of displaying the category-wise / group-wise provisional merit list on the University websites www.hpuniv.nic .in||03rd October, 2018|
|4||Date of holding the First Round of Counselling at Rajiv Gandhi Govt. P.G. Ayurvedic College, Paprola, Distt. Kangra, H.P. as per schedule prescribed in the prospectus ( No separate Call letters will be sent to the Candidates for attending the Counselling )||15th October, 2018|
|5||Date of displaying the list of selected candidates for completion of|
admission process on the basis of Ist round of counselling
|16th October, 2018|
|6||Date of 2nd round of Counselling / Admission, if needed:||To be decided and notified by the Principal,R.G.G.P.G.
Ayurvedic College, Paprola in the Notice Board of the College & website
|7||Tentative date for commencement of academic session:||18th October, 2018|
|8||Last date for admission to the course||As per decision of the Govt. Of India, Ministry of ( AYUSH )|
Society for Ayurvedic Pharmacy Education and Training, Shimla
Block No – 26,
Shimla – 171 009.
Website : ayurveda.hp.gov.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.