Designed Environment Academy & Research Institute – DEARI Admission
Designed Environment Academy & Research Institute invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the BArch Academic programs.
DEARI Admission Eligibility
- Pass in Higher Secondary · +2 ( in any Science or Arts Group ) or Equivalent or S.S.L.C. + 3 years Diploma ( in any Engineering stream ) recognized by Central / State Government Technical Education. Mathematics should be as one of the compulsory subject in the qualifying examination with minimum 50% in Total Marks.
- Pass in National Aptitude Test in Architecture – NATA ( if NATA not done, contact us immediately ).
DEARI Admission Application Form
How to apply
- DEARI Admission application form details will be available from Designed Environment Academy & Research Institute admission office or website deari.ac.in.
DEARI Admission Selection Process
- A pass in NATA is a pre-requisite qualification for B.Arch. admission. NATA is a simple On-line Test conducted by the Council of Architecture ( CoA ), New Delhi. Test can be written at any time of candidate’s convenience and choice at the designated Test Centers approved by CoA.
- It is advisable to undergo at least for two / three weeks training or coaching to improve and enhance your aptitude and percept ion on Architecture and also to prepare candidate to write NATA confidently and pass smoothly without any hurdles.
- NATA Coaching is conducted by professionals at important places like Chennai, Coimbatore, Trichy, Madurai and Salem. Contact us for your nearest NATA Test or Coaching Centers.
- DEAR INSTITUTE at Trichy is one of the approved NATA Test Centre. It also extends its services to the student to undergo exclusive training / coaching to pass NATA successfully.
Erode – Modakuruchi Main road,
Nanjai Uthukili ( PO ), Erode,
Tamil Nadu – 638 104, India,
Phone No. : + 91 9677761786,
Fax : 0424 – 2500354,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : deari.ac.in.