Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology – DBIT Admission 2019Admission Notification »
DBIT Admission 2019
Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology invites admission application for eligible candidates to the following academic programs 2019
DBIT Admission courses 2019
- MBA – Master in Business Administration
- MCA – Master in Computer Applications
- MTech – Master of Technology
- BTech – Bachelor of Technology
DBIT Admission Eligibility 2019
|MBA||Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from Uttarakhand Technical University or from any recognized university. Should have CAT / MAT / XAT / or State Govt. Recognized MBA entrance exam rank|
|MCA||The students entering MCA must have a graduation degree with Math as one of the subjects at 10+2 level. Should have UKSEE or State Govt. Recognized entrance exam rank.|
|MCA Lateral Entry||The students entering MCA must have a BCA / B.Sc ( IT ) / B.Sc ( CS ) degree. Should have UKSEE or State Govt. Recognized entrance exam rank.|
|MTech||B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc in relevant streams|
|BTech||Intermediate ( 10+2 ) from CBSE, ISC, U.K. Board or from other Govt. Recognized Board with Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry. Should have JEE / UKSEE / or State Govt. Recognized engineering entrance exam rank.|
|BTech ( Lateral Entry )||Diploma in Engineering / B.Sc ( with Math )|
DBIT Admission Seats 2019
|Computer Science & Engineering||120|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||120|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||60|
|BTech Lateral Entry|
|Computer Science & Engineering||24|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||24|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||12|
|Computer Science & Engineering||18|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||18|
|MCA Lateral Entry||12|
DBIT Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- For online Admissions process, students must visit our Website www.dbit.ac.in and should fill-in the detail available in the free Registration form.
- On receiving the Registration form, our Admission counselors call the Admission seeker / s in no time.
- The Applicant can walk directly into our campus & meet our admission counselor, who will counsel the student regarding the different courses and the eligibility criteria.
- After all the details received by the student, the applicant can fill the admission form & submit the photocopy of the documents.
- After scrutiny, the applicant will be informed about admission.
- On confirmation of admission the candidate is required to deposit the fee as per college norms.
- Any of the applicants who has taken admission in the institute must thoroughly read all relevant information contained in the prospectus and he / she is bound by the prevalent rules and regulations of the institution.
- These have been provided separately to every individual applicant in the form of a booklet at the time of admission.
- The students must go through them thoroughly.
- List of Testimonial to Be Submitted By The Applicant At The Time of Joining Of The Institute Required At The Time of.
- High School / HSC examination pass certificate and mark sheet ( 03 copies ).
- Intermediate / SSC examination pass certificate and mark sheet ( 03 copies ).
- Marksheet and pass certificate of the graduation course ( for admission to P.G. courses ) ( 03 copies ).
- Age proof certificate ( matriculation certificate ).
- Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate in original.
- Migration Certificate in original.
- Character Certificate in original.
- Certificate claiming reservation benefits ( 03 copies ).
- Certificate of sports participation at University / State / National level ( 03 copies ).
- Medical Fitness Certificate from Registered Medical Practitioner or CMO.
- Passport size photograph ( 16 copies ).
- Self addressed envelope ( 11 cm x 25 cm size ) with Rs. 05 stamp affixed ( 10 nos ).
- Gap Certificate ( reasons for the gap year / years ).
- NCC / NSS / Sports Certificate.
Dev Bhoomi Campus, Chakrata Road,
Navgaon, Manduwala, Dehradun – 248 007,
Phone No. : 0135 – 2694241,
Fax : 0135 – 2694245,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.dbit.ac.in.