Dhaneswar Rath Institute of Engineering and Management Studies – DRIEMS Admission 2018
DRIEMS Admission 2018
Dhaneswar Rath Institute of Engineering and Management Studies invites admission application for eligible candidates to the following academic programs 2018.
- BTech – Bachelor of Technology
- MTech – Master of Technology
- BTech : Computer Science & Engineering | Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering | Electrical Engineering | Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering | Information Technology | Mechanical Engineering | Civil Engineering
- MTech : Computer Science & Engineering | Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering | VLSI and Embedded System Design | Power System Engineering | Power Electronics & Drives Engineering
DRIEMS Admission Eligibility 2018
- Passed in 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / IT and Qualified in JEE ( MAIN ) / OJEE.
- However, the admission shall be based strictly on the basis of JEE ( MAIN ) / OJEE ranking.
- Additional 20% seats of the total intake are open to candidates for lateral entry to the 3rd semester.
- Candidates must have passed under graduate degree with minimum passing marks from any recognised university.
DRIEMS Admission Seats 2018
- Mechanical Engineering – 240 seats
- Civil Engineering – 180 seats
- ENTC – 120 seats
- Electrical Engineering – 120 seats
- Comp. Sc. & Engg. – 120 seats
- E & E Engg. – 60 seats
- A E&I Engg. – 60 seats
- Information Technology – 60 seats
- Comp. Sc. & Engg. – 18 seats
- ENTC – 18 seats
- VLSI Embedded System – 18 seats
- Power System Engg. – 18 seats
- Power Electronics & Drives – 18 seats
DRIEMS Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- DRIEMS admission application form details will be available at the website www.driems.ac.in.
- A student has to apply to the University in a specified format for subject-wise registration for the term paying the prescribed fees through his / her college Principal.
- The same will be scrutinized and registration confirmation, given to the college.
- Students have to abide by the examination rules enforced by BPUT, from time to time.
- The application in plain paper must accompany a copy of FIR and A/C Payee Bank Draft for [rupee]100/- drawn in favour “Biju Pattnaik University of Technology” payable at Rourkela.
- The same should be sent to The Registrar, Biju Pattnaik University of Technology by Speed Post / Registered Post.
- Any change in this regard notified by BPUT shall be enforced.
DRIEMS Admission Selection Process 2018
- Admission to all the above programs is through an entrance examination conducted by JEE, AIEEE & PGAT.
Tangi, Cuttack – 754 022,
Phone No. : 91- 671 – 2595061,
Fax : 91 – 671 – 2595755,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.driems.ac.in.