Dibrugarh University MSc MTech Admission Notice 2013
Assam – 786 004,
Phone No. : 0373 – 2370336,
Website : www.dibru.ac.in.
Dibrugarh University invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Master of Science ( MSc ) two years Master of Technology ( M.Tech ) Programme in Exploration Geophysics in the Department of Applied geology, Dibrugarh University for academic sessions 2013 – 2014.
Dibrugarh University MSc MTech Admission Eligibility 2013 :
- Candidates having M.Sc. / M.Sc. Tech. degree in Applied Geology / Geology / Physics / Mathematics and any other equivalent degree from any UGC recognized University securing at least 55% marks in aggregate ( or. OGPA 7.0 in the scale of 10.0 points ) and having Mathematics as a core subject in the degree level.
- Candidates who have cleared GATE will get preference. Based on the performance of the eligible candidates in the interview Board, a merit list of the selected candidates will be published and candidates after payment of the prescribed fee shall be admitted for the course.
Dibrugarh University MSc MTech Admission Application Form 2013 :
- Dibrugarh University admission applications in prescribed forms obtainable from the Office of the Deputy Registrar ( Acad. ), D.U. on payment of 300/- ( Rupees three hundred ) only either by cash at the University Cash Counter or by A/C payee D.D. drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Dibrugarh University” payable at SBI, Dibrugarh University Branch or can be downloaded from the DU Website ( ) and must send a D.D. of 300/- along with the downloaded forms.
- Dibrugarh University admission applications completed in all respect must reach to the following address :
The Head, Dept. of Applied Geology,
Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh,
Assam – 786 004, India.
Important Dates for Dibrugarh University MSc MTech Admission 2013 :
- Dibrugarh University admission application form should reach to DU office on or before : 15th July, 2013.
- Interview and Dibrugarh University admission will be held on : 30th July, 2013.