Directorate General Factory Advice Service & Labour Institutes – DGFASLI AdmissionAdmission Notification »
DGFASLI Admission 2018
Directorate General Factory Advice Service & Labour Institutes invites admission application for Diploma and Post Diploma programs for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
DGFASLI Admission Courses Offered 2018
- Advanced Diploma In Industrial Safety ( ADIS )
- Diploma In Industrial Safety ( DIS )
- Post Diploma In Industrial Safety ( PDIS )
DGFASLI Admission Eligibility 2018
Qualification & Experience
- Recognized Degree or Diploma in any branch of Technology / Engineering or Recognized Degree in Physics or Chemistry as the Major Subject.
Note : Science graduates ( B.Sc. ) with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as main subjects will be considered at RLI, Kolkata;
- Practical experience in a Supervisory Capacity for 2 years in the case of Degree in Engineering / Technology and 5 years in the case of Diploma in Engineering / Technology or Degree in Physics or Chemistry in the following fields : Manufacturing, Maintenance or Safety Department in an Industry / Factory; or Research, Training or Education in the field of Industrial Safety in an Industry / Factory; or Government Department in the Administration of any Safety Legislation; or Building and other Construction Works; or Port or Dock activity.
DGFASLI Admission Application Form 2018
DGFASLI admission application form is available in the official website www.dgfasli.nic.in.
Submission Of Application
The prescribed application Form complete in all respects, together with self attested copies of certificates, in duplicate shall be prepared and
- One copy of the application shall be sent to The Chairman, Central Committee for ADIS / DIS / PDIS Course, Central Labour Institute Building, Sion, Mumbai – 400 022.
- Other copy of the application shall be sent to the Director – In – charge of the respective Institute, preferred as the first by the candidate as per the assigned jurisdiction as per their place of work.
DGFASLI Selection Procedure 2018
- The list of eligible candidates after preliminary screening will be uploaded in the DGFASLI website in the month of May, 2018. The exact date of interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates by mail / post and will also be displayed in our website. Mere calling for interview does not guarantee selection. No TA / DA will be paid by this Institute for attending the interview.
- The candidates will be interviewed only at the first preferred Institute of their respective region / jurisdiction. A merit list will be prepared after conducting the interviews at CLI / RLIs. The preferences given by the candidates as II & III will be considered for admission only if seats are vacant in those institutes after filling the seats with the applicants of the respective region as per merit.
- The candidates should produce all original certificates at the time of interview. Candidates who enclose copy of the provisional certificate for educational qualification will not be called for interview. Selected candidates are required to join the course at short notice. Candidates who were selected earlier but did not join & candidates discontinued the course will not be considered again for this course.
- Weightage will be given as per the Selection criteria which will be decided by the Selection Committee at the time of interview.
DGFASLI Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||The last date for receipt of duly completed applications at the Institutes Preferred by the candidates is||11th May, 2018 ( at 5.45 p.m. )|
Directorate General Factory Advice Service & Labour Institutes,
Central Labour Institute Building,
N.S. Mankiker Marg,
Sion, Mumbai – 400 022,
Phone No. : 022-24074358,
Fax : 022-24071986,
Mobile : 9869233280,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.dgfasli.nic.in.