2013 Admission in DTE Kerala
Department of Technical Education
Padma Vilasom Road, Fort P.O.
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala – 695 023,
Phone No. : 0471 – 2451741.
Fax : 0471 – 2451369,
Website : www.dtekerala.gov.in.
Directorate of Technical Education Kerala invites admission application for Master of Technology in Engineering ( MTech ) programs 2013.
DTE Kerala Admission Eligibility Criteria 2013 :
- The candidates shall be an Indian National.
- The candidates should have studied the Graduate course in an institution approved by the AICTE / Deemed Universities.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree examination.
- For SC / ST candidates a pass in the Engineering Degree course is sufficient. For SEBC students, a minimum of 54% aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree examination is mandatory.
- Candidates, who have passed AMIE / AMIETE Examinations and satisfying the following conditions, are eligible for admission
- They must have valid GATE score.
- A minimum of 55% marks for section B in AMIE / AMIETE examination.
- Minimum three years of Professional experience in the field of Specialization after acquiring the qualifying degree.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final semester examination can also apply.
DTE Kerala 2013 Admission Selection Procedure :
- Selection of candidates will be based on the GATE score.
- If sufficient GATE qualified candidates are not available, the selection will be made from Keralite candidates based on the aggregate marks up to 6th semester in their qualifying examination.
- DTE Kerala admission shall normally be restricted to those with valid GATE score. However, this stipulation is relaxed in the case of Sponsored candidates.
- Candidates who have produced Nativity Certificate, at the time of application will only be considered for this.
DTE Kerala Admission 2013 Application Form :
- DTE Kerala admission applications should be filled online logging on to the website www.cet.ac.in or www.dtekerala.gov.in.
- After submitting the application online, an application fee of 500/- ( 100/- in case of SC / ST Candidates ) is to be remitted in any specified branch of State Bank of Travancore with chalan generated on submission of the application.
- A printout of the filled up application should be taken and sent with copies of the following documents, to :
College of Engineering,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 016.
Important Dates for DTE Kerala Admission 2013 :
GRT Institute of Engineering and Technology
|Bachelor of Engineering ( BE )|
- Automobile Engineering
- Civil Engineering, Computer Sc. & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Comm. Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
10 + 2
GRT Institute of Engineering and Technology ( Management )
|Master of Business Administration ( MBA )|
|Graduation from any University recognized by Government of India.|
BKR College of Nursing
|BSc ( Nursing )|
|10 + 2|
BKR College of Education
|Bachalor of Education (B.Ed.)|
|10 + 2|
|Master of Education (M.Ed.)|
|BEd from any University recognized by Government of India.|
|10 + 2|