DISHA Life School AdmissionAdmission Notification »
DISHA – A Life School Admission 2018
DISHA Life School invites applications for admission for the academic year 2018-2019. Parents desirous of enrolling their children in DISHA are advised to start the admission process as soon as possible since the school strictly adheres to its policy regarding student strength in each class.
DISHA – A Life School 2018 Grades
- Grades Pre KG and LKG
- Grades UKG to 8
DISHA – A Life School Eligibility 2018
Grades Pre KG and LKG
Student must have completed 2 years and 6 months of age for Pre KG and 3 years and 6 months of age for LKG as on 1st June, 2018.
Grades UKG to 8
Students must have passed their previous Grades from a Government recognized school ( Matriculation, State syllabus, CBSE, ICSE, Anglo-Indian or other approved syllabus ).
DISHA – A Life School Admission Process
- Visit our campus and discuss with our Admissions Coordinator.
- Take a school tour and evaluate our facilities.
- You may purchase our application form along with school brochure from our admissions office.
- Submit the completed application form, to the school admissions coordinator alongwith …
- 1 passport-size colour photographs of the student
- Copy of birth certificate and copy of aadhar card
- Transfer certificate ( For grades UKG to 8 )
- On receipt of your completed application you will be requested by the admission panel to attend an interaction session along with your child.
- The decision of the admission panel will be notified to you within a few days.
- Selected candidates can then remit the prescribed fees and confirm their admission within 15 days of being notified, failing which the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
The Admissions Coordinator,
DISHA A Life School,
Kullakkapalayam Pirivu, Achipatti Post,
P.K.D. College Road,
Pollachi – 642 002,
Phone No. : 04259 – 296 – 144,
Mobile No. : 098945 – 69 – 638,
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.dishaschool.com.