Dr.B.D. Jatti Homoeopathic Medical College – BDJHMC AdmissionAdmission Notification »
BDJHMC Admission 2019
Dr. B. D. Jatti Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital & Post Graduate Research Centre invites application for admission to BHMS Degree Program for the academic year 2019.
BDJHMC Admission Eligibility 2019
- A candidate must have passed the two year P.U.C examination or any other examination recognized as equivalent with English as one of the languages and Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects to be for eligible for admission to I BHMS Course.
- A candidate who has passed B.Sc. Part – I Degree examination of any University in India or recognized as equivalent with the following science subjects namely Chemistry, Botany & Zoology is eligible for admission to I – BHMS Course, provided the candidate has passed the PUC or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as optional and English as one of the languages.
- A candidate who has passed B.Sc. Degree examination of any University in India or recognized as equivalent with the following science subjects namely Chemistry, Botany and Zoology is eligible for admission to I – BHMS Course provided the candidate has passed P.U.C. equivalent examination with Physics. Chemistry & Biology as optional and English as one of the languages at the Pre-University or B.Sc. Part – I level.
- A candidate should have attained age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of his / her admission.
- The candidates who have passed the qualifying exam other than PUC – II Science of Karnataka State, should obtain Eligibility Certificate issued by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, Bangalore at the time of admission to I year of BHMS Course.
BDJHMC Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- BDJHMC application form is available in the official website www.bdjhmc.com.
- Candidates seeking admission must submit an application to the Principal in the prescribed form, which can be obtained from the office during working hours or downloaded online.
- The completed application form along with the photocopies of certificates and a D.D. for ₹400/- in favour of Dr. B.D. Jatti Homoeopathic Medical College payable at Dharwad.
- All communications from the college will be addressed through emailing address given in the application form.
- The completed application form must be submitted either in person or by registered post to the following address
Dr. B.D.Jatti Homoeopathic Medical College,
Dharwad, Karnataka State – 580001.
BDJHMC Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission of students will be on the basis of merit.
- Selection and admission to all courses will be provisional and is subject to the norms / provisions made applicable by the Government of Karnataka.
- Following original documents required at the time of admission :
- Qualifying Examination Marks Card.
- Transfer Certificate & leaving Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Pass – Port & Stamp size photographs ( 4 each ).
- S.S.L.C. / 10th Standard or equivalent examination marks card.
- A declaration will have to be signed by the student, parent / guardian at the time of admission in the presence of the Principal / Admission Committee ( Prescribed format will be supplied at the time of admission to the college ).
- Migration Certificate from the concerned Board or University for Non – Karnataka students.
- Eligibility Certificate from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Kamataka, Bangalore for Non – Karnataka students.
- Physical Fitness Certificate issued competent authority.
- A declaration will have to be signed by the Student and Parent / Guardian at the time of admission in presence of Principal / Admission Committee ( Prescribed – format will be supplied at the time of admission to the college. ).
Note : Admission secured on the basis of false information shall stand cancelled and the fees forfeited.
Dr. B. D. Jatti Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital & Post Graduate Research Centre,
Shri R.F. Niralkatti Educational Campus,
D. C. Compound,
Dharwad – 580 001,
Phone No. : +91 ( 836 ) 2446430, 2441351, 2441633,
Mobile: +91 9845643211,
Fax: +91 836 2970430,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : bdjhmc.com.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.