Admission in BDJHMC 2012
Dr. B. D. Jatti Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital & Post Graduate Research Centre,
Shri R.F. Niralkatti Educational Campus,
D. C. Compound,
Dharwad – 580 001,
Phone No. : +91 ( 836 ) 2446430, 2441351, 2441633,
Fax : ( 0836 ) 2441351, 2747763,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : http://bdjhmc.com.
Dr. B. D. Jatti Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital & Post Graduate Research Centre invites application for admission to BHMS Degree Program.
BDJHMC Admission Eligibility Criteria 2012 :
- A candidate must have passed the two year P.U.C examination or any other examination recognized as equivalent with English as one of the languages and Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects with not less than 40% of marks in the aggregate of the relevant science subjects ( Physics, Chemistry and Biology ) to be for eligible for BDJHMC admission to BHMS Course.
- A candidate who has passed B.Sc. Part – I degree examination of any University in India or recognized as equivalent with the following science subjects namely Chemistry, Botany & Zoology and secured not less than 40% of marks in the aggregate in above mentioned subjects is eligible for BDJHMC admission to I BHMS Course, provided the candidate has passed the PUC or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as optional ancrEnglish as one of the languages.
- A candidate should have attained teenage of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of his / her BDJHMC admission.
- The candidates who have passed the qualifying exam other than PUC-II Science of Karnataka State, should obtain Eligibility Certificate issued by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Kamatata, Bangalore at the time of 1 st year of BHMS Course.
BDJHMC Admission Procedure 2012 :
- BDJHMC Admission of students will be on the basis of merit.
- Candidates seeking BDJHMC admission must submit an application to the Principal in the prescribed form, which can be obtained from the office during working hours or downloaded online.
- The completed BDJHMC Admission application form along with the photocopies of certificates and a DD for 400/- in favour of “Dr. B.D. Jatti Homoeopathic Medical College” payable at Dharwad.
- The completed BDJHMC Admission application form must be submitted either in person or by registered post to the following address :
Dr. B. D. Jatti Homoeopathic Medical College,
D. C. Compound, Dharwad,
Karnataka State – 580 001.
- Selection and BDJHMC admission to all courses will be provisional and is subject to the norms / provisions made applicable by the Government of Karnataka.
- All communications from the college will be addressed to mailing address given in the BDJHMC Admission application form if a self addressed envelope is enclosed.