Dr. DY. Patil Vidyapeeth Pune PhD AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Important : Dr. DY. Patil Vidyapeeth Pune PhD Admission will be based on All India Entrance Test
Dr. DY. Patil Vidyapeeth Pune PhD Admission 2019
Dr. DY. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune invites application for Entrance Test to the PhD Program in Medicine, Dentistry, Biotechnology & Management session 2019
DPU Pune PhD Admission Courses Offered 2019
- Anatomy / Physiology / Biochemistry / Pathology / Medicine / Paediatrics / Psychiatry / Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy / Surgery / Orthopaedics / Ophthalmology / Obstetrics and Gynaecology / Anesthesiology and Critical Care / Radiodiagnosis and Imaging / Neurosurgery / Urology / Nephrology / Pulmonary Medicine / Otorhinolaryngology / Preventive & Social Medicine
- Prosthodontics, Crown & Bridge / Periodontology / Oral Pathology & Microbiology / Oral Medicine & Radiology / Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery / Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
Ph.D Allied Medical Sciences
Ph.D. Biotechnology & Bioinformatics
- Plant Biotechnology / Animal Biotechnology / Microbial Biotechnology / Environmental Biotechnology / Bioinformatics
- Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Pharmaceutical Management
- International Business Management
- Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resources Management
- Finance Management
- Higher Education Management
- Information Technology Management
- Hospital & Healthcare Management
- General Management
- Operation Management
DPU Pune PhD Admission Eligibility Critria 2019
- A candidate who has passed MD / MS Degree examination in the concerned subject from an Institute which is recognized by the Medical Council of India, Or
- Candidate having Diploma in National Board ( DNB ) qualification in the concerned subject Or
- A candidate having passed M. Optometry, M.Sc.( Medical ) Degree examination from a recognized University in Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Microbiology with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
- A candidate who has passed a Master in Dental Surgery ( MDS ) Degree examination in the concerned subject from an Institute which is recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- A candidate who has passed a Master of Science Degree examination in M. Sc. Nursing from a recognized university with a minimum of 55 % marks in aggregate.
Ph.D Allied Medical Sciences
- A candidate who has passed a Master of Physiotherapy Degree examination ( MPT ) from a recognized university with a minimum of 55 % marks in aggregate.
Ph.D Biotechnology & Bioinformatics
- A candidate having passed Master Degree examination from a recognized university, i.e., ( M.Sc. or M. Tech ) Degree from any branch of Science related to Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, such as Chemistry / Biology / Life Sciences / Microbiology / Biotechnology, Bioinformatics / Plant Environmental / Pharmacy / Environmental /Pharmacy / Agriculture Science, Pharmaceutical Sciences etc. with a minimum of 55% Aggregate Marks in aggregate.
Faculty of Management
- A candidate having passed Master Degree Examination in Management or Business Administration or Management related subjects with a minimum of 55 % marks from a recognized university in aggregate. The fellow members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants and / or Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India or of Institute of Company Secretaries of India shall be eligible, provided that they possess a Bachelor Degree of any statutory University with a minimum 55% marks in aggregate. Such candidate should have at least 5 years professional experience.
- A candidate who has passed a Master of Ayurved Degree examination in ( M. D) from a recognized university with a minimum of 55 % marks in aggregate.
- A candidate who has passed a Master of Homoeopathy Degree examination in ( M. D.) from a recognized university with a minimum of 55 % marks in aggregate.
- Application for research in inter-disciplinary areas and from applicants belonging to a faculty or a subject other than the faculty or subject in which the research is proposed to be done and also from the international students, who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria given as applicable, shall be considered on the basis of the proven ability and aptitude for researcher as evidenced by his / her publications / research work / academics.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50% or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC / ST / OBC ( non- creamy layer ) differently-abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the Vidyapeeth from time to time.
- A candidate who have cleared the M. Phil. Course work with at least 55% marks in aggregate of its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC-7 point scale or an its equivalent grade in a point scale, wherever, grading system is followed and successfully completing M. Phil. Degree shall be eligible to proceed to do research work relating the Ph. D. in the same Institution
- A person whose M. Phil. dissertation has been evaluated and the viva voce is pending may be admitted to the Ph.D. programme of the same Institution;
- Candidates possessing a Degree considered equivalent to M. Phil. Degree of an Indian Institution, from a Foreign Educational accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational Institutions, shall be eligible for admission to Ph.D. programme.
DPU Pune PhD Admission Exam Pattern 2019
|50 MCQs of 1 Mark each on Research Methodology Common for all students )||Paper I ( Online at the Exam. Centre )||50 Marks||1 Hours|
|30 MCQs of 1 Mark each||Paper II ( Online at the Exam. Centre)||30 Marks||1 & ½ Hours|
|Short Notes of 5 Mark each ( Pertaining to Specialization )||Paper II ( Online at the Exam. Centre)||20 Marks|
|Personal Interview||50 Marks||20 Minutes|
DPU Pune PhD Admission Application 2019
- DPU Pune PhD admission application form will be available at website www.dpu.edu.in.
DPU Pune PhD Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- All India Entrance Test and personal interviews conducted by Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune. Pre Ph. D. course of 6 months duration.
DPU Pune PhD Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for submitting the|
application form on line
|13th October, 2018|
|2||Date and Time of Entrance||28th October, 2018
from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m
Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth,
Sant Tukaram Nagar,
Pune – 411 018,
Website : www.dpu.edu.in.