Dr. D.Y.Patil Vidyapeeth University PG Dental AdmissionAdmission Notification »
DPU Admission 2019
Dr. D.Y.Patil Vidyapeeth University invites admission application for Master of Dental Surgery ( MDS ) Post Graduate Dental course 2019
DPU Pune PG Dental Admission Courses 2019
- Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics
- Oral Pathology & Microbiology
- Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Public Health Dentistry
- Paedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
DPU Pune PG Dental Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidates in possession of BDS degree / Provisional BDS Pass Certificate from a Dental College / Institute duly recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Dental Council Act, possessing either a permanent or provisional registration certificate of BDS or equivalent qualification issued by the Dental Council of India / State Dental Council and have completed one year of Internship or are likely to complete the same on or before March, 2019 may apply for NEET-PG through online application system at www.nbe.edu.in.
DPU Pune PG Dental Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- The candidates desirous of appearing for All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Test 2019 of this Vidyapeeth will be requiring to fill up the application form on line.
- The form is available on the Vidyapeeth website www.dpu.edu.in under All India Entrance Test 2019 section.
- Candidate can purchase the concerned application form in person from the university office upon paying ₹1500/- or obtain it by sending a requisition letter along with the from fee through demand draft ( DD ) of ₹1750/
- The letter should contain the name of course opted for, correspondence address, and contact number and should be sent along with the DD of ₹1750/- drawn in the favour of “Registar, Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth”, and payable at Pune
- Completed applications should be sent along with the test fee of ₹2000/- through DD drawn in the favour of “Registar, Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth”, payable at Pune
- Candidates can also download the application form through the official university website “www.dpu.edu.in”. In case of downloaded forms, duly filled-in applications should be sent to the registrar along with the demand draft ( DD ) of ₹3750/- ( form fee + examination fee )
- Purchased applications can also be submitted along with late test fee of ₹2500/- through DD. In case of downloaded forms, duly filled-in applications should be sent along with ₹4250/- ( form fee + examination fee ) on or before the last date
- Completed applications, in all respects, can be submitted in person at the university office or should be mailed to the following address
Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune
Sant Tukaram Nagar,
Pimpri, Pune – 411 018
- Statement of Marks of I, II, III, IV BDS examination
- Attempt Certificate
- BDS Degree / Passing Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Registration Certificate ( DCI / State DC )
- Age, Caste and Nationality Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate from Dean
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Proof of Date of Birth
DPU Pune PG Dental Admission Selection Process 2019
- NEET- PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various MDS Course.
- National Board of Examinations has been notified by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India to conduct NEET-PG 2019 on an All-India basis.
- NBE shall be conducting NEET-PG as a Computer Based Test ( CBT )
- There shall be a common counseling for admission to all postgraduate course MDS in all Dental Educational Institution on the basis of merit list of the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test.
- Common counseling shall be conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services
DPU Pune PG Dental Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration For MDS Starts on||09th April, 2019|
|2||Registration For MDS Ends on||16th April, 2019|
|3||Date of Entrance Examination||17th April, 2019|
Sant Tukaram Nagar,
Pimpri, Pune – 411 018,
Phone No. : + 91 20 27423422,
Fax : + 91 20 27423427,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.dpu.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.