Dr Hari Singh Gour University – DHSGSU PhD Admission 2019Admission Notification »
DHSGSU PhD Admission 2019
Dr Hari Singh Gour University invites application for admission to PhD Program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
DHSGSU PhD Admission Eligibility 2019
Educational Qualification Details :
To apply for the DHSGSU Ph.D. Admission 2018 candidates must have the minimum qualification of Graduation in the related course and with minimum 50% marks for unreserved category candidates and the students of reserved category must have 45% of minimum marks.
Age Bound :
Aspirants can check the age limit details from the official website of Dr. Harisingh Gour University.
DHSGSU PhD Admission Exam Pattern 2019
Examination for the DHSGSU Univ, of Sagar Ph.D. Admissions 2018 will conduct for 200 marks and the duration of the exam 2 hrs which will have two parts i.e Part – A & Part – B.
- Part A is of Research Methodology which will be of 100 marks having 50 objective type multiple choice questions.
- Part B is of Subject Specific this will be for 100 marks and there will be 50 number of questions which will be objective type of questions.
DHSGSU PhD Admission Application Form 2019
Dr Hari Singh Gour University PhD application form is available in the official website www.dhsgsu.ac.in.
Steps to Apply for DHSGSU Ph.D. Entrance Test 2019 :
- Postulants have to log on to the official website of DGSGSU.
- On the home page, click on the Examination tab.
- Click on the Admission Notification link.
- Find the link for DHSGSU Ph.D. Admission Entrance Test 2019.
- Open it and read the guidelines properly.
- Fill out the application with valid details.
- Make payment through Debit card / Credit card.
- Take a computer – generated copy of the duly signed copy.
The Cost of Application :
To apply for the DHSGSU Ph.D. Admission Process 2018 aspirants need to pay the application fee as mentioned in the official notice.
DHSGSU PhD Admit Card 2019
The candidates can download the DHSGSU Ph.D. Entrance Hall Ticket 2019 from the website a few days before the exam date. It is compulsory to have the Admit cards without which the officials will not allow the contender to write the exam. The exam venue details, time and date of the will be available on theDHSGSU Ph.D. Entrance Admit Card 2019. The candidates must reach the venue on time along with the admit card and one ID Proof. The aspirants can find the details about the Dr. Harisingh Gour Univ Ph.D. Entrance Call Letter 2018 on our web page soon after the application process. The postulants must have the application ID to download the Admit Card of DHSGSU Ph.D. Admission Test 2019.
DHSGSU PhD Selection Procedure 2019
Dr. Harsingh Gour University Ph.D. Admission 2018 will conduct through 2 stages.
Entrance Test : An Entrance Test will conduct by the university for admission to the Ph.D. programme at notified centers.
Interview / Viva – Voce ( Exempted from Entrance Test ) : Aspirants who have qualified UGC – CSIR NET ( including JRF ), UGC – NET ( including JRF ) shall exempt from appearing the entrance test. The teacher fellowship holders also exempt from appearing in the entrance test.
DHSGSU PhD Result 2019
- The officials can check the DHSGSU Ph.D. Entrance Result 2019 on the official website after the exam. The contenders using their admit card number can check the result details. The officials will release the result in pdf format. Aspirants who are qualified and reach the cutoff score will appear in the merit list. The merit list aspirants will call for the Interview. The Interview / Viva – Voce conducted for 100 marks.
- After the commencement of interview successfully, the name of the shortlisted students will declare in the DHSGSU Ph.D. Merit List 2018. Aspirants who are qualified in the Interview will get the admission into Ph.D. Courses. The board will upload soon on the official website. If we get any more details, we can inform here, so get in touch with us.
DHSGSU PhD Admission Important Dates 2019
|S.No||Event||Date ( Tentative )|
|1||Starting Date of Online Application||March, 2019|
|2||Last Date of Online Registration||May, 2019|
|3||Ph.D. Entrance Test Date||June, 2019|
|4||Admit Card Availability||Available 10 days before the exam date|
|5||Result / Merit List Declaration Date||July, 2019|
|6||Interview Conducted on||July, 2019|
Dr Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya,
Sagar, Madhya Pradesh 470003, India,
Telephone No. : 075822 65228,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.dhsgsu.ac.in.