Dr NGP Institute of Technology – DRNGPIT AdmissionAdmission Notification »
DRNGPIT Admission 2019
Dr. N.G.P. Institute of Technology invites application for admission to the UG, PG for the academic year 2019.
- B.E. Civil Engineering
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering
- B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.E. Computer Science and Engineering
- B.E. Biomedical Engineering
- B.Tech Information Technology
- M.E. Embedded System Technologies
- M.E. Engineering Design
- M.E. Power Electronics & Drives
- M.E. Computer Science and Engineering
- M.B.A. Master of Business Administration
DRNGPIT Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate must have a 10, +2 with minimum 50% marks ( 45% for BC and 40% for Most Backward Class ) in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Candidate must have a recognised Bachelor’s degree B.E. / B. Tech. with minimum 50% marks ( 45 % in case of candidates belonging to reserved category ) in the qualifying examination.
- Candidate must have appeared for TANCET exam conducted by Anna University.
- Candidates must have passed in a recognised Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration and obtained at least 50 % ( 45 % in case of candidates belonging to reserved category ) at the qualifying examination.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2+3/4years pattern or 10+3 years Diploma +3years pattern or B.E. / B. Tech. / B.Arch. / B. Pharm.
- AMIE with 2-years regular full time Teaching experience / Industrial experience in the relevant field after passing all the subjects.
DRNGPIT Admission Application Form 2019
- DRNGPIT Admission application form is available in the official website www.drngpit.ac.in.
DRNGPIT Selection Procedure 2019
- The selection of candidates for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA) 2019 will be based on the marks obtained in the prescribed subjects reduced to 200 (Mathematics – 100, Physics + Chemistry – 100 in the qualifying examination).
- Candidates having a valid TANCET Score are selected for admission to M. Tech/M.E.
- The selection of candidate for admission to MBA program at Anna University will be based on candidate’s performance in TANCET examination and counselling following the rules of reservation of Government of Tamil Nadu.
- If two or more candidates receive same marks in the qualifying examination, preference will be given to those candidates who has passed the all the subjects up to pre final /Semester/ Year and have higher average percentage of marks up to pre final/Semester/Year of the qualifying exam.
DRNGPIT Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration ( BE )||01st May, 2019 - 06th June, 2019|
|2||Advertisement / Issuance of Notification ( BE )||01st May, 2019|
|3||Last date to register online/make payment ( BE )||31st May, 2019|
|4||Registration ( MBA )||02nd April, 2019 - 23rd April, 2019|
|5||TANCET Exam ( MBA )||11th June, 2019|
|6||Registration ( ME )||02nd April, 2019 - 23rd June, 2019|
|7||TANCET Exam ( ME )||19th - 20th May, 2019|
Dr. N.G.P. Institute of Technology,
Dr. N.G.P. Nagar,
Coimbatore – 641 048,
Phone No. : 0422 2369105,
Fax No. : 0422 2629368,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.drngpit.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.