Admission in Dr.Umayal Ramanathan College for Women 2012
Dr. Umayal Ramanathan College for Women
Pin : 630 003,
Phone No. : 04565 – 227861,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : http://umayalwomenscollege.co.in.
Dr.Umayal Ramanathan College for Women invites application for admission to the following Programs :
UG Programs :
- BA ( English Literature )
- BCom ( Computer Applications )
- BSc ( Physics )
- BSc ( Mathematics )
- BSc ( Computer Science )
- BSc ( Information Technology )
- BSc ( Bio – Technology )
- BSc ( Microbiology &Clinical Lab Technology )
- BSc ( Electronics and Communication )
PG Programs :
- MSc ( Information Technology )
- MSc ( Mathematics )
- MCom ( Computer Applications )
- MSc ( Computer Science )
URCW Karaikudi Admission Eligibility Criteria 2012 :
|Application form will be issued from||16th April, 2012|
|Last date for issue of Application form||04th May, 2012|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in Application form||09th May, 2012|
|Date & Time of the Entrance Test and Interview ( BP Ed., & MP Ed., only )||14th May, 2012 & 15th May, 2012|
URCW Karaikudi Admission Procedure 2012 :
- Dr.Umayal Ramanathan College for Women Application for admission must be made in the prescribed form which can be obtained with the prospectus from the college office on payment of 100/- in person or through post by sending a crossed bank draft drawn in favour of the Secretary along with a self addressed and stamped ( 10 ) 23×15 cm envelope.
- The last date for submitting the filled in application form in the college office will be the 10th day from the date of publication of Higher Secondary Examination results.
- Candidates who are selected provisionally will be intimated by post to appear for an interview along with their parent and original certificates.
- They have to remit the fees on the day of interview without fail.
- The provisional admission will be cancelled if the candidate fails to turn up for the interview on the day specified.
- The admission is provisional and must be approved by the University.