DJSCOE Admission 2013
Shri Vileparle Kelavani Mandals Dwarkadas J Sanghvi College of Engineering applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to Ph.D. Program of the faculty of Technology for the year 2013 – 14.
DJSCOE PhD Admission 2013 Eligibility
A candidate, who satisfies the following conditions, is eligible to seek admission and register for Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, upon making an application, after going through th Regulations and Guidelines for Ph.D. ( The eligibility criteria are governed by the University of Mumbai ordinances O.5473, O.5474 and O.5476. )
- A candidate who has obtained a Master’s degree or equivalent in relevant subject from any recognized University in India or abroad, securing not less than 55% marks or 6.0/10 CGPA in aggregate at the master’s Degree Course shall be eligible to register for the Ph.D Program.
- Qualified the Ph.D. Entrance Test ( PET ) of the University of Mumbai and has a valid PET score while seeking admission. OR
- Qualified in GATE Examination OR
- Working as an approved teacher continuously for at least five years since the first approval from the University of Mumbai.
DJSCOE PhD Admission 2013 Selection Procedure
- After satisfying the eligibility condition as mentioned above, the candidates have to apply to the Research Centre before 26th August, 2013.
- After scrutiny of applications received, the Head of Research Centre, i.e., Principal shall invite eligible candidates for interviews. The interviews will be conducted by the Department Research Committee constituted by the Head of Research Centre.
- The list of selected candidates will be displayed on the Notice Board / Website and communicated to all the selected candidates.
Application Form for DJSCOE PhD Admission 2013
Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering application form can be obtained from the College office or can be downloaded from the college website www.djsce.ac.in. Application Form can be submitted in the college office along with the processing fee payment of 1000/- by Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Principal, Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering, Mumbai” between 10.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. on all working days.