D.Y. Patil Education Society Admission 2019
D.Y. Patil Education Society Admission 2019
D.Y. Patil Education Society invites admission application for full time UG, PG Ph.D., Programs for the academic year 2019.
- BSc ( Nursing )
- Immuno Hematology and Blood Transfusion
- Radio Diagnosis
- Gen. Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- General Surgery
- Cancer Nanotechnology
- Civil Engineering and Environmental Health Science
- Civil Engineering and Medicine
- Clinical Embryology
- Developmental Genetics
- Electro Physiology
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Medical Physics
- Onco Surgery
- Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine and Nanotechnology
DY Patil Education Society Eligibility 2019
B.Sc ( Nursing ) & MBBS
- Candidate must have passed HSC ( 10, +2 ) examination from any recognized board / university from any school/ college situated in India.
- Candidate should have cleared HSC examination in the subjects of physics, chemistry, biology / biotechnology and English individually and scored at least 50% marks in physics, chemistry, biology/ biotechnology taken together in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST and OBC category should have obtained minimum 40% marks in physics, chemistry, biology / biotechnology taken together.
- NRI / PIO / FN candidates must have passed in physics, chemistry, biology / biotechnology and English at CBSE, ISC, HSC equivalent examination with minimum C grade in these subjects.
- Candidate must be an Indian National and nationality certificate issued by the district magistrate/ valid passport shall be the proof of it
- Candidate must have passed in MBBS examination from a recognized medical college and should obtain final registration from medical council of India.
- Candidate must have undergone 1 year rotating internship training and obtained final registration certificate from medical council of India on or before appearing for the entrance test.
Stem Cell & Regenerative Medicine
- Candidate must possess B.Sc degree in biology, botany, zoology, microbiology, biochemistry, biotechnology, life sciences with 50% marks or MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BPharm or BVSc or BE biotechnology from a recognized university.
- Candidates who are appearing for final year bachelor programme are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate must possess B.Sc degree in physics with minimum 60% of marks from this university or any other recognized university
- Candidate must possess degree in MBBS, B.Sc with Chemistry or Biology or Zoology or Biotechnology, BAMS or BHMS, B.Pharm from a recognized university.
- Candidate must possess degree in MBBS, BDS, B. Pharma, ayurveda medicine, homeopathy medicine, and physiotherapy, B. Sc. nursing or B. Sc. in Biological science subjects from a recognized university.
- Candidate must possess degree in Candidates having M.Sc. (Basic Science) or MD (Patho, Micro, Medicine, PSM, Paed, Pharmac) or MS (Anatomy, Surgery, ENT) or ME or M. Tech. (Civil Engineering) from this university or any other recognized university.
DY Patil Education Society Seats 2019
- 85% seats are reserved for the general category candidates whereas 15% seats are reserved for the NRI/PIO/FN category candidates
DY Patil Education Application Form Society 2019
- D.Y. Patil Education Society application form is available in the official website www.dypatilunikop.org.
B.Sc (Nursing) & MBBS
- Candidates can download the application form and brochure from the official university website or obtain it from the university office upon paying [rupee] 200/-
- In case of downloaded forms, candidates can register themselves by submitting completely filled-in applications to the universityalong with DD of [rupee] 1700/- ( information brochure cost of [rupee] 200 + entrance test fee ) in favour of “The Registrar, D Y Patil Education Society Deemed University, Kolhapur” and payable at Kolhapur
- Candidates submitting applications after 25th April, 2019 ( tentative ) should submit a DD of [rupee] 2700/- ( including late fee ) and those who submit after 30th April, 2019 ( tentative ) must deposit a DD of [rupee] 4200/- ( including additional late fee ).
- Duly filled-in applications along with the DD and supporting documents must be sent within the stipulated time to the following address:
D Y Patil Education Society Deemed University,
D Y. Patil Vidyanagar, Kasba Bawda,
Kolhapur – 416006 , Maharashtra, India
Enclosures ( B.Sc (Nursing) & MBBS )
- SSC certificate or certificate of domicile/ nationality certificate/ valid passport/birth certificate.
- Certificate from the school principal/ headmaster with attested photo for having studied 11th & 12th standard in India.
- Statement of marks of standard X ( SSC ) examination.
- Statement of marks of standard XII ( SSC ) examination.
- Transfer certificate.
- Caste certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- 4 passport size recent photographs
- AICET-2019 admit card
- AIU equivalence certificate
Enclosures ( MD, MS )
- Nationality certificate/ valid passport/birth certificate.
- First MBBS examination mark sheet.
- Second MBBS examination mark sheet.
- Third MBBS (Part I & II) examination mark sheet.
- Rotating internship training completion certificate
- Registration certificate issued by MCI/ state medical council.
DY Patil Education Society Admission Selection Procedure 2019
B.Sc (Nursing) & MBBS
- Selection of the candidates for admission to MBBS and B.Sc. Nursing programme will be done on the basis of their performance in the AICET-2019 (All India Common entrance Test).
MD & MS
- Selection of the candidates for admission to MD, MS and PG Diploma programmes will be done on the basis of their performance in the AIPGMET- (All India Post Graduate Medical entrance Test).
- Selection of the candidates for the M.Sc course is done on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination.
M.Phil/Ph.D in Science
- Selection of the candidates for the Ph.D course will be done on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination and interview.
DY Patil Education Society Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration ( UG )||05th May - 30th June, 2019|
|2||Date of Entrance Examination ( UG )||03rd July, 2019|
|3||Announcement of Results ( UG )||05th July, 2019|
|4||Counselling Session ( UG )||09th - 13th July, 2019|
|5||Registration ( MD & MS )||06th November - 03rd December, 2019|
|6||Date of Entrance Examination ( MD & MS )||05th December, 2019|
|7||Registration ( M.Phil/Ph.D in Science & M.Sc )||10th May - 22nd June, 2019|
|8||Date of Entrance Examination ( M.Phil/Ph.D in Science & M.Sc )||27th June, 2019|
D.Y. Patil Education Society,
869, ‘E’ Kasaba Bavada,
Kolhapur – 416 006,
Phone No. : ( 0231 ) 2601235 – 36,
Fax : ( 0231 ) 2601595,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.dypatilunikop.org.