EASA College of Engineering and Technology AdmissionAdmission Notification »
ECET Admission 2018
EASA College of Engineering and Technology invites applications for admission to the following BE / BTech Programs for the academic session 2018.
ECET Admission Eligibility 2018
- A pass in HSC ( Academic ) or equivalent with 50% for General in Maths,Physics and Chemistry, 45% for BC / BC Muslims, 40% for MBC & DNC and 40% for SC / SCA / ST
- A pass in HSC ( Vocational ) with 50% for General in Maths,Physics and Chemistry, 45% for BC / BC Muslims, 40% for MBC & DNC and 40% for SC / SCA / ST
BE / BTECH Direct 2nd Year ( Lateral Entry )
- Admission Direct 2nd Year B.E / B.TECH ( lateral Entry ) OC – 50% , BC – 45% , MBC & DNC – 40% and A mere pass for SC / ST
- Above requirement are based on marks related to 5th & 6th Semester.
- Students passed in B.Sc with Mathematics and also satisfies above norms are eligible.
ECET Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- EASA College of Engineering and Technology Admission Application can be download from Website www.easatech.ac.in.
- For Admissions Contact the following numbers
- For Tamilnadu and Other States : 936 444 5555, 73 73 73 1946 & 73 73 73 2579
- For Kerala : 7094 555 777, 7094 555 999
NH. 47, Palakkad Main Road,
Near Reliance Petrol Bunk,
Navakkarai (Po), Coimbatore – 641 105,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.easatech.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.