Elite School of Optometry – ESO Admission 2019
Elite School of Optometry ESO Admission 2019
Elite School of Optometry invites admission application for MPhil in Optometry program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
ESO Admission Eligibility 2019
- Persons with a bachelor’s degree in Optometry are admitted in to the program after a written entrance test and an interview.
Prerequisites for M Phil in optometry
- English Proficiency
- Basic knowledge on biostatistics
- Descriptive Statistics
- Basic knowledge in epidemiology
- Study designs
- Bias and confounders
- Correlation ( Association and causation )
- Clinical knowledge in optometry
- Dispensing and Contact lens
- Anterior and posterior segment evaluation – Ocular Diseases
- Critical review of article – Basic knowledge on reading an article
ESO Admission Application Form 2019
Elite School of Optometry admission application form is available in the official website www.eso.sankaranethralaya.org.
Elite School of Optometry,
No.8, G.S.T.Road, St.Thomas Mount,
Chennai – 600 016, Tamil Nadu, India,
Telephone No. : +91 044 2234 9269, 2232 1835,
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.eso.sankaranethralaya.org.