Erode Sengunthar Engineering College – ESEC AdmissionAdmission Notification »
ESEC Admission 2019
Erode Sengunthar Engineering College invite applications from eligible candidate for admission to the following Under Graduate & Post Graduate Programs for the academic year 2019.
ESEC Admission Courses Offered 2019
- B.E. Civil Engineering
- B.E. Computer Science and Engineering
- B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.E. Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech. Chemical Engineering
- B.E. Biomedical Engineering
- Master of Computer Applications ( MCA )
- Master of Business Administration ( MBA )
- M.E. Computer Science and Engineering
- M.E. Environmental Engineering
- M.E. Power Electronics and Drives
- M.E. Applied Electronics
- M.E. Manufacturing Engineering.
ESEC Admission Eligibility 2019
UG Courses :
- Candidate must have Passed HSC in PCM with at least 50% marks in the science stream.
PG Courses :
ME, MCA & MBA :
- Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 50% marks.
ESEC Admission Seats 2019
- B.E. Civil Engineering – 120 Seats
- B.E. Automobile Engineering – 60 Seats
- B.E. Computer Science and Engineering – 120 Seats
- B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 60 Seats
- B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering – 120 Seats
- B.E. Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering – 60 Seats
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering – 180 Seats
- B.Tech. Chemical Engineering – 120 Seats
- B.E. Biomedical Engineering – 120 Seats
- Master of Computer Applications ( MCA ) – 60 Seats
- Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) – 60 Seats
- M.E. Computer Science and Engineering – 24 Seats
- M.E. Environmental Engineering – 18 Seats
- M.E. Power Electronics and Drives – 18 Seats
- M.E. Applied Electronics – 18 Seats
- M.E. Manufacturing Engineering. – 18 Seats
|Rule of Reservation|
|Open Competition||31.00 %|
|Backward Class||26.50 %|
|Most Backward Class & Denotified Communities||20.00%|
|Backward Class Muslim||3.50%|
|Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars)||3.00 %|
|Scheduled Tribes||1.00 %|
ESEC Admission Application Form 2019
- ESEC admission application form is available in the official website www.erode-sengunthar.ac.in.
For B.E./B.Tech (TNEA)
- Application forms for TNEA can be filled through TNEA official website. Application fees to be paid by the candidates:
- Fees for Online Mode: ₹ 500 (General) and ₹ 250 (SC/ST/OBCs).
- Fees for Offline Mode: ₹ 700 (General) and ₹ 450 (SC/ST/OBCs).
- Photocopies of following documents have to be enclosed along with the application form:
- SSC and HSC Mark Sheet.
- HSC admit card.
- Transfer Certificate from last institute studied.
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM.
- Nativity Certificate. (If applicable).
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration. (If applicable).
- Relevant certificates for Son / Daughter of Ex-Serviceman, Son / Daughter of Freedom Fighter, Differently Abled Person and Eminent Sports Persons (if applicable).
- The filled-in online application along with enclosures should be sent to the following address :
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
Anna University Chennai – 600 025
- After form filling candidates will have to sit for counseling. Online counselling will be conducted on or after June.
- In counselling, candidates will be called in the order of merit. Based on the merit and communal reservation criteria, allotment of the branch/college chosen by the candidate will be done.
- For counselling fees, candidates have to pay an initial deposit of ₹ 5000 ( ₹ 1000 for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu) by Cash or DD and produce all their original certificates during counseling.
Application Process for M.E., MBA, and MCA courses 2019
- Application form for TANCET can be obtained at Anna University website.
- Application fees are to be paid online. Application fees is ₹ 500 for general category candidates and ₹ 250 for reserved category candidates.
- After declaration of result of TANCET, candidates have to register again at Anna University website for counseling process.
- Fees for counselling is ₹ 5300 for general category and ₹ 1150 for SC/ST. Fee is to be paid through cash or through DD. DD should be in favor of The Secretary, TANCA, Anna University” payable at Chennai.
ESEC Selection Procedure 2019
BE & BTech
- Selection is Based on TNEA Rank List only.
ME, MCA & MBA
- Candidates will be admitted on the basis of performance in TANCET.
ESEC Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||TANCET Application Start Date||2nd April, 2019|
|2||TANCET Exam Date||19th May, 2019 - 20th May, 2019|
Erode Sengunthar Engineering College,
Thudupathi – Sullipalayam Road,
Erode – Dist, Perundurai,
Tamil Nadu 638057, India,
Phone No. : 04294 – 232701,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.erode-sengunthar.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.