FLAME School of Performing Arts Admission 2019
FLAME School of Performing Arts Admission 2019
FLAME School of Performing Arts invites application for admission to the Undergraduate programs for the academic year of 2019 – 2020.
FLAME Admission Courses 2019
- B.A. – Economics, Psychology, Literary & Cultural Studies, International Studies, Environmental Studies, Journalism, Public Policy, Sociology
- B.A. ( Hons ) – Economics ( Minors are not available in the Honours program )
- B.Sc. – Applied Mathematics
- BBA – Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Entrepreneurship, Operations, General Management
- BBA ( Communications Management ) – Advertising & Branding, Digital Marketing & Communications, Film & Television, Communication Studies
FLAME Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate must pass Higher Secondary School Certificate or State Boards, CBSE and ICSE, 40% marks in 12th standard with English as one of the subjects is the minimum requirement. Applicants wish to pursue BBA subsequently, 45% is the minimum requirement in 12th standard.
- In the case of Cambridge University students ( GCE / IGCSE / GCSE examinations of the approved British Examination Bodies ), ‘A’ Level certificate is the minimum requirement with 5 ( Five ) subjects in A, B, C Grades including English at Ordinary ( ‘O’ ) Level and 2 / 3 ( Two / Three ) subjects at Advanced Level.
- Candidates in their 12th standard or equivalent class can also apply, provided they would be completing their final examination and can produce their 12th pass certificate / mark sheet. However, in case of IB Diploma and GCE / IGCSE / GCSE candidates, the last date for submission of passing certificate / mark sheet shall be 31st August. Admission of such a candidate shall be strictly provisional till s / he submits the qualifying certificates before the prescribed last date.
- FLAME accept SAT scores for qualifying directly to the Group Discussion ( GD ) and Personal Interview ( PI ),applicants do not wish to take FEAT. FLAME do not specify a cut off score for SAT which would guarantee an admission in FLAME, as the SAT score is only one of the parameters to consider for selection. Needless to say, a high SAT score improves the chances of selection.SAT scores are valid for 5 years. Candidates are rquested to ensure that scores are valid till the date of enrollment specified in the schedule.
FLAME Admission Exam Pattern 2019
FLAME Entrance Aptitude Test ( FEAT ), Group Discussion ( GD ) and Personal Interview ( PI )
- After submit the application, FLAME University will conduct a preliminary screening to shortlist candidates for FEAT ( if applicable ) and GD / PI. Shortlisted candidates, will be intimated about the centre and date of assessment. FEAT and GD / PI are conducted on the same day. FEAT is a written examination divided into 4 sections given below :
- Verbal Ability
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Ability
- General Knowledge
- Total duration of the FEAT shall be 120 minutes.
FLAME Admission Application Form 2019
- FLAME School of Performing Arts application form will be available on the website as www.flame.edu.in.
- FLAME School of Performing Arts admission application along with a DD for [rupee] 1500/- in favour of “FLAME School of Performing Arts”, payable in Pune.
- Duly filled FLAME School of Performing Arts admission application post by sent to the following address
Foundation for Liberal And Management Education,
401, Phoenix Commercial Complex,
Bund Garden, Opp. Residency Club,
Pune – 411001, Maharashtra, India
- Application fee of [rupee] 1500/-, which can be paid through the following modes :
- Debit Card or Credit Card ( All major cards except American Express )
- Demand Draft ( DD )
- Purchase of scratch card from counsellors
Re – application :
- FLAME encourages those applicants who have been rejected / wait – listed in first instance to re – apply, where applicants may add some of the factors might have missed in the previous application. Application will be treated and assessed as a fresh application. applicants will have to pay the application fee again during re – application.
FLAME Admission Selection Process 2019
- Select best performing and well – rounded applicants who can contribute and enhance the learning experience at FLAME University. FLAME have an internal assessment process which considers the following aspects of application :
- Admission Test ( FEAT / SAT )
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Past Academic Record
- Extracurricular activities / achievements
- Statement of Purpose ( SOP )
- An outstanding performance in the admission process makes directly eligible for scholarships.
Selection and declaration of result :
- FLAME University shall evaluate the candidature based on different selection criteria. The admission results would be announced on the application portal as per the admission schedule. Selected candidates will receive a copy of the offer letter by courier as well.
FLAME Important Dates 2019
|1||Start date to fill application form||4th December, 2018|
|Last date for submission of application form||29th April, 2019|
FLAME School of Performing Arts,
Gat No. 1270, Lavale,
Off. Pune Bangalore Highway,
Pune – 412115, Maharashtra, India.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.flame.edu.in.