Fostiima Business School Admission 2019
Fostiima Business School Admission 2019
Fostiima Business School invites admission application for Master of Business Administration ( MBA ), Bachelor of Business Administration ( BBA ) and Executive MBA programs for the academic year 2019
Fostiima Business School Admission Eligibility 2019
MBA & Executive MBA Programs
- Admission for MBA program commencing in the month of June every year are conducted through a structured process comprising of a written test ( FOSTIIMA Eligibility and Aptitude Test or FEAT ) followed by a group discussion and personal interview.
- FOSTIIMA shall accept scores of some other tests. Students who have secured a good CAT / MAT score, need not take the FEAT conducted by FOSTIIMA. They can submit their application form and be directly included in the group discussion stage of the selection process.
- All aspiring students should have completed their graduation or be currently in their final year of graduation to be eligible.
- Candidates for the UG program should have cleared the 10+2 examination conducted by the CBSE or State Boards with a minimum of 50%.
Fostiima Business School Admission Application Form 2019
- Fostiima Business School Admission application form is available in the official website www.fostiima.org
- Application Form can be obtained from the Admissions Office at FOSTIIMA in person or filled online at the FOSTIIMA website www.fostiima.org on payment of [rupee] 950/-. The application form should be sent to the Admission Office along with requisite documents.
- The completed application should include :
- Application Form duly filled, in capitals.
- Photocopies of transcripts ( Certificates & Mark Sheets at graduation & school level ).
- Self attested passport size photographs pasted at the designated spots on the form.
- Photocopies of CAT / XAT / MAT / CET ( for Mumbai Campus only ) Score Sheet.
- The Application Form can also be filled and submitted online. The accompanying documents listed above in this case can be submitted at the time of Group Discussion ( GD ) and the Personal Interview ( PI ), if invited for the same.
- Cut – off levels for admission calls are likely to be above 50% marks in graduation and a CAT or XAT score above 60 percentile.
- FOSTIIMA’s two years full time PGPM Program is designed for those who have completed their graduation or an equivalent degree in any discipline recognized by the UGC and eligible for Post Graduate Studies.
- Students appearing for their final year Degree examination may also apply. Testimonials as proof of graduation have to be furnished
- Application Form can be obtained from the Admissions Office at FOSTIIMA in person or filled online at the FOSTIIMA website www.fostiima.org on payment of [rupee] 250/-. The application form should be sent to the Admission Office along with requisite documents.
Fostiima Business School Selection Procedure 2019
- The Admission process takes into account a Composite Score based on the applicant’s academic performance in graduation and at school, score in CAT / XAT / MAT / CET exams and performance in GD and Pl. Whereas the short – listing and selection is a weighted average of the applicant’s overall performance.
- For the two year full – time PG program, we are geared towards assessing the applicants on requisite attitude, drive and learning abilities.
- The selection procedure at FOSTIIMA is highly structured and objective.
- Selection for the UG program is based on Class XII marks and performance in the personal interview.
- The selected candidates shall be informed of their final selection within seven days of GD and Interviews.
- The selected candidates must pay their first installment of the fee within seven days of their selection to reserve their seats.
- FOSTIIMA has limited intake and seats shall be offered to selected candidates on a first – come – first served basis.
Fostiima Business School Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||CAT Exam Date||25th November, 2018|
|2||CMAT Exam Date||27th January, 2019|
|3||XAT Exam Date||6th January, 2019|
Fostiima Business School,
#B-11, Marketing Tower,
Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110016, India.,
Phone No. : 011 – 46126000,
Mobile : 9821787610,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.fostiima.org