Foundation for Liberal And Management Education – FLAME Admission 2019
FLAME PG Admission 2019
FLAME University invites admission applications from eligible candidates for admission into the Post graduate programes for the academic year 2019.
FLAME PG Admission Eligibility 2019
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a university / institution recognized by the UGC or equivalent bodies with a minimum score of 50% in aggregate or an equivalent grade ( CGPA / CPI / etc. ). Candidates in their final year of bachelor’s degree program can also apply, provided they can produce the final year degree certificate / mark sheet before 31st August.
- Test scores in any of the following national level tests conducted in the current year – CAT ( conducted by IIMs ) / XAT / MAT / CMAT / MH – CET or GMAT. ( IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program XLRI has no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program GMAT scores are valid for 5 years. Please ensure that your scores are valid till the date of enrollment specified in the schedule. )
It is candidate’s responsibility to check whether candidates are eligible to apply for the postgraduate programs at FLAME University as per the eligibility criteria outlined above. FLAME University has full right to disqualify candidate at any stage of the admission process if found ineligible. In such a case, candidate’s admission, even if selected, will stand annulled.
FLAME PG Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- The application form will be available at the university official website apply.flame.edu.in
- It is candidate’s responsibility to check whether candidates are eligible to apply to FLAME University as per our eligibility criteria.
- FLAME University has full right to disqualify candidate at any stage of the admission process if found ineligible.
- In such a case, candidate’s admission, even if selected, will stand annulled.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of [rupee]1500.
- Application fee can be paid through Debit Card or Credit Card ( All major cards, except American Express ), Demand Draft.
FLAME PG Admission 2019 Selection Process
The goal of our assessment process is to select best performing and well – rounded applicants who can contribute and enhance the learning experience at FLAME University. We have an internal assessment process which considers the following aspects of candidate’s application
- Admission Test ( ( CAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT / GMAT / MH – CET ) )
- Group Discussion ( GD ) / Personal Interview ( PI )
- Past Academic Record
- Extracurricular activities / achievements
- Statement of Purpose ( SOP )
- Personality Profiling
During the GD / PI, we will also conduct a 60 – second video recording about candidate’s views on, ‘Why candidate want to join FLAME University?’ topic.
We follow a sliding principle for selection, where we shortlist candidates based on their overall performance on all the parameters enlisted above. As an applicant, if candidate score below average in candidate’s entrance test, but candidate’s application is strong in other aspects, chances are candidate might still get an offer from FLAME University. Obviously, the higher the test score, the better candidate’s chances of getting an offer letter. Candidate’s chances of selection are brighter if candidate have a strong academic record, well – articulated SOP, and extracurricular / professional achievements.
FLAME University’s selection process is designed to give each applicant a fair chance of admission. FLAME tries to ensure that bright well – rounded individuals get admitted to its programs. An outstanding performance in the selection process may make candidate eligible for scholarships.
Important Dates of FLAME PG Admission 2019
Admissions to FLAME University occur in five distinct cycles. If Candidate make an early decision to apply to FLAME, Candidate can participate in the first cycle. Participating early in the admission process gives Candidate a first mover advantage. Candidate’s decision to apply early is not binding on Candidate, in case Candidate receive an offer of admission from FLAME University. However, selected candidates will have to complete the admission requirements before the stated deadlines in their offer letters. The second and fourth cycles are campus rounds, where we conduct our assessment process during a dedicated weekend in the month of January and March on FLAME University’s campus in Pune. Candidate may also choose our regular application cycles ( third and fifth cycle ), which will take place in selected cities across India, like the early decision cycle.
|Early Decision Cycle||08th - 09th December, 2018||Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Kolkata||03rd December, 2018||24th December, 2018|
|Campus Cycle I||12th - 13th January, 2019||FLAME Campus, Pune||07th January, 2019||28th January, 2019|
|Regular Cycle I||23rd - 24th February, 2019||Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Kolkata||18th February, 2019||11th March, 2019|
|Campus Cycle II||24th March, 2019||FLAME Campus, Pune||18th March, 2019||08th April, 2019|
|Regular Cycle II||27th - 28th April, 2019||Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Kolkata, Jaipur||22nd April, 2019||17th May, 2019|
Gat No. 1270, Lavale,
Off. Pune Bangalore Highway,
Vadzai, Dist. Pune – 412115,
Toll – free No. : 1800 – 209 – 4567,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.flame.edu.in.