Fr Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering – FRCRCE AdmissionAdmission Notification »
FRCRCE Admission 2019
Fr Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering invites application from eligible candidates for admission to following Programs for the academic session 2019.
- ME ( Electronics ) ( Electronics, Electrical, Electronics and Telecommunication, Instrumental, Power or Computer Science )
- ME ( Mechanical ) ( Mechanical, Automobile, Production and Mechanical tool )
FRCRCE Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have HSC (10, +2) with 45% for Gen and 40% for OBC
ME ( Electronics )
- Candidate should have B. Tech/B.E in any of the following discipline with 50% aggregate.
ME ( Mechanical )
- Candidate should have B. Tech/B.E in any of the following disciplines with 50% aggregate:
FRCRCE Admission Seats 2019
- CRCE offers various facilities to candidates belonging to the backward and underprivileged classes. The MH-CET cutoff is also varying for General, OBC, NFWS candidates. Additionally, the college also adheres to the reservation quota for minority candidates in each stream.
FRCRCE Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Online FRCRCE admission application form available from Fr Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering Website www.frcrce.ac.in.
- Candidates first need to clear the MH-CET with the minimum marks required for their respective categories, for example, every year the cut off is around 130 for general candidates. After that, the candidates can apply online through the official website or can visit the campus in order to apply offline.
Fr Agnel Ashram, Bandstand,
Bandra (W), Mumbai – 400 050,
FRCRCE Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- FRCRCE Admission Selection Process is based on Score of JEE Main or MH-CET
- FRCRCE Admission Selection Process is based on GATE or AIME Scores + Interview.
FRCRCE Admission Important Dates 2019
|Entrance Exam Application Form|
|1||MHT CET||18th January, 2019 - 4th April, 2019|
|2||JEE Main||1st December, 2018 - 1st January, 2019|
|3||MHT CET||10th May, 2019|
|4||JEE Main||8th April, 2019 (Offline) & 15th – 16th April, 2019 (Online)|
Fr Agnel Ashram,
Bandstand, Bandra ( W ),
Mumbai – 400 050,
Email : email@example.com,
Phone No. : 91 – 22 – 67114000,
Fax : 91 – 22 – 67114100,
Website : www.frcrce.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.