Gandhigram Rural Institute – GRI Dindigul Admission 2019
GRI Dindigul Admission 2019
Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul invites admission applications for Various Courses for the academic year 2019.
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering (Habitat Development) – Lateral Entry
- Home Science
- Textiles and Fashion Design
- Small Business Management
- Cooperative Management
- Rural Industries and Management
- Rural Project Management
- Tamil and Indian Literature
- English and Communicative Services
- Hun Resource and Conflict Management
- Rural Development
- Governance and Development
- Development Administration (Integrated)
- M.Sc. (Mathematics)
- M.Sc. (Physics)
- M.Sc. (Chemistry)
- M.Sc. (Botany)
- M.Sc. (Zoology)
- M.Sc. (Food Science and Nutrition)
- M.Sc. (Home Science Extension and Communication)
- M.Sc. (Microbiology)
- M.Sc. (Dairy Science)
- M.Sc. (Geo-Informatics)
- M.Sc. (Information Technology)
- M.Sc. (Applied Geology and Geomatics)
- M.Phil. in Tamil
- M.Phil. in English
- M.Phil. in Micro Level Planning
- M.Phil. in Research and Development
- M.Phil. in Development and Sociology
- M.Phil. in Futurology
- M.Phil. in Economics
- M.Phil. in Development Administration
- M.Phil. in Food Science and Nutrition
- M.Phil. in Women’s Studies
- M.Phil. in Chemistry
- M.Phil. in Energy
- M.Phil. in Physics
- M.Phil. in Communication for Development
- M.Phil. in Computer Science
GRI Dindigul Admission Eligibility 2019
- A pass in Higher Secondary Examinations ( 10, +2 ) with minimum 45%marks taken together in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry ( 40% in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST Categories ).
- Age Limit: 21 Years
Civil Engineering (Habitat Development) – Lateral Entry
- Candidate must have passed diploma in Civil Engineering from an AICTE approved institution with a minimum of 45% marks OR A pass in B.Sc. degree from a recognized university as defined by UGC with a minimum of 45% marks, with Mathematics as one of the subjects in Higher Secondary (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST).
- Candidate must have passed his / her higher secondary education with an aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology / Computer Science / Home Science.
- Age Limit: 21 Years
- The minimum basic eligibility for admission to the B.Ed. program is a graduation degree, one must have obtained their graduation degree from GRI.
- Age Limit: 24 Years
- Candidate must be graduate is any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in Part-III of the degree to be eligible to take admission in the MBA program at GRI
- Age Limit: 25 Years
- One must have obtained bachelor’s degree in the related discipline to be eligible for admission
- Age Limit: 25 Years
- For MA (Development Administration) (Integrated): Any candidate who has passed his/her higher secondary examinations is eligible
- For other MA Programs: One who has obtained his/her graduation in the field related to the course he/she is applying to, are eligible to apply
- Candidates needs to have passed B.Ed. Examinations with a minimum of 55% marks to be eligible for admission
- One must have obtained his / her graduation in the related discipline.
- To be eligible for admission to M.Phil. Program at GRI, one must have passed his/her master/post-graduation degree in the related discipline.
- 25 Years
GRI Dindigul Admission Seats 2019
- For all Indian students, admission will be made subject to the reservation policy of the Government of India.
- Application forms are free for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
- Age Relaxation for SC/ST candidates: 3 Years
GRI Dindigul Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- GRI Dindigul Admission Application Form available at the official website www.ruraluniv.ac.in
- By making a cash payment at the office of the Deputy Registrar of academics in person
- By sending a written request mentioning the program that you’re seeking admission in and enclosing a crossed demand draft drawn in favor of ‘The Registrar, The Gandhigram Rural Institute- Deemed University’ and made payable in ‘Canara Bank, Gandhigram Rural Institute, Gandhigram (Code No. 8500) or State Bank of India, Ambathurai (Code No.3373) or any nationalized/scheduled bank in Dindigul’.
- Registration Fee for all Diploma/UG/PG Diploma/PG/M.Phil. Programs: [rupee] 180 ( [rupee] 220 by post).
- There is no registration fees for applicants belonging to SC/ST categories.
GRI Dindigul Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission to the B.Tech Program at GRI will be based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance test conducted by the institute.
- Admission to the B.Ed. program at GRI will be based on applicant’s performance in the graduation degree examinations. Admission will only be granted to candidates who obtained their graduation degree from GRI, other applications will be summarily rejected.
- Admission to all the Undergraduate/bachelor degree programs will be made on the basis of marks scored in the higher secondary examinations or equivalent examinations through counselling.
- Admission to all the Master/Post-graduation degree programs will be based on candidates’ performance in the entrance test conducted by the institute.
GRI Dindigul Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date to apply||07th May, 2019|
|2||Entrance Test Date for B.Tech.||16th June, 2019|
|3||Last date of submission of Application ( PG, MPhil )||18th May, 2019|
|4||Date of Entrance Examination ( PG, MPhil )||28th May - 06th June, 2019|
|5||Counselling Session ( PG, MPhil )||30th May - 14th June, 2019|
|6||Last date to send nominations||31st January, 2019|
The Gandhigram Rural Institute Deemed University
Gandhigram – 624 302
Tamil Nadu, India
Telephone No : 0451 – 2452371 to 2452375
Fax No : 0451 – 2454466
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.ruraluniv.ac.in.