Ganga Institute of Health Sciences AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Ganga Institute of Health Sciences Admission 2019
Ganga Institute of Health Sciences invites admission application for eligible candidates to the following academic programs for the academic year 2019.
- BSc Nursing
Allied health science courses
- BSc. ( Operation Theatre – Anaesthesia Technology, Radiology Imaging Tech, Accident & Emergency Care Tech, Physician Asst, Critical Care Tech )
Ganga Health Sciences Admission Eligibility 2019
B.Sc. in Nursing (Basic)
- Candidate must pass in 10, +2 with science ( PCB ) and English core /English elective with 45% aggregate marks from recognized board under AISSCE /CBSE /ICSE /SSCE /HSCE or equivalent.Candidate shall be medically fit.
Post Basic-B.Sc. Nursing
- Candidate must have pass in Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary / Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the University.
Allied health science courses
BSc. ( Operation Theatre – Anaesthesia Technology, Radiology Imaging Tech, Accident & Emergency Care Tech, Physician Asst, Critical Care Tech )
- Candidate must have studied physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Botany and Zoology after 12 years study of Higher Secondary Course Examination.
- Candidate must be medically fit
- Candidate must have studied physics, chemistry, biology and English in their 12 years of schooling from a recognized board with 45% of marks and for SC / ST candidates 35% marks is must.
Ganga Health Sciences Admission Application Form 2019
- Ganga Health Sciences admission application form is available in the official website www.gangahealthsciences.com
For Indian candidates
- Candidates can fill the online application form available at the university website and submit it along with the required fee to complete the registration process
- Candidate must submit the registration fee of ₹ 1200/- for application and eligibility certificate through online payment gateway for students. The application and eligibility certificate fee is non-refundable
For NRI candidates
- Candidates who have passed advanced level qualification and central board examination in foreign countries can also submit application and eligibility fee amount of ₹ 10,100/- through Demand Draft ( DD ) in favour of the following address.
Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University,
- Candidate should be of Indian origin settled in foreign countries or should be born to parents of Indian origin in a foreign country. Candidate seeking admission under NRI quota must possess Indian passport
- Higher Secondary School certificate Examination Statement of Marks ( +2 Course or Equivalent Examination ) Degree Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
Ganga Health Sciences Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection of the candidates to the above mentioned UG programme will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination, conducted by the university.
Ganga Health Sciences Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration||04th - 11th January, 2019|
Ganga Institute of Health Sciences,
SF No.442, Vattamalaipalayam,
NGGO Colony Post,
Coimbatore – 641 022, Tamil Nadu, India.,
Phone No. : 0422 – 3291845
Fax : 0422 – 2460415,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.gangahealthsciences.com
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.