Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited – GRSE Admission 2013
Technical Training Centre – Baranagar Unit,
5, Dr. R.N. Tagore Road,
Kolkata – 700 056,
Telephone No. : ( 033 ) 2564 7144,
Fax : ( 033 ) 25443421,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.grse.nic.in.
Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited invites application for admission to 12 Months pre – sea Training ( GME / TME ) Course 2013.
GRSE Kolkata Admission Eligibility 2013 :
- Degree in Mechanical Engg. / Mechanical & Automation Engg./ Naval Architecture; approved by AICTE.
- Training Fee : 1,00,000/- ( non – refundable & non – residential ).
- Number of Seats : 50.
- The course is approved by The Director General of Shipping, Mumbai, Government of India.
Entry Standard / Eligibility :
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
- Age Limit : The age limit for selection is 28 years as on the date of commencement of the course. ( Born after 01st September, 1985, age relaxation for SC / ST candidates as per prevailing Government Rules ).
- The Educational standards presently specified by the Administration is a Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Naval Architecture / Mechanical & Automation Engineering from College approved by All India Council of Technical Education ( AICTE ) with minimum 50% marks in final year of engineering. ( Sandwich Courses are not acceptable ).
- As per guideline of D. G. Shipping, candidates having degree in “Mechanical & Automation Engineering” shall have to be passed the Heat Engines ( written paper ) for Marine Engineer Officer ( MEO ) Class IV Part A, conducted by MMD (s), after successful completion of the GME Course at GRSE. Upon passing the examination, candidates will be exempted from MEO Class IV Part-A. Subsequently the candidates may appear for Thermodynamics and Heat Transmission ( written paper ) for MEO Class II Part A in due course.
- The candidate should have minimum 50 % of marks in English in any of the following : Examinations – 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree.
Medical Fitness :
- Candidates shall be declared physically fit by D.G. Shipping approved Doctor as per M.S. Rule.
- Medical Fitness Certificate from Doctor approved by D. G. Shipping shall be submitted at the time of admission. The addresses of approved doctors are available at D.G.S. website : www.dgshipping.com.
GRSE Kolkata Admission Application Form 2013 :
- GRSE Kolkata GME / TME admission application form can be downloaded from institute website : www.grse.nic.in.
- Send completed GRSE Kolkata GME / TME admission application along with a DD for 1,000/- in favour of “Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd.”, payable at Kolkata. ( Not applicable for candidates sponsored by FOSMA & FOSMA member lines through FMIRO ).
Certificates & Documents required along with the application form :
- Nationality proof.
- 10th std. mark sheet & certificate as proof of Date of Birth.
- 12th std./ I.Sc / Diploma mark sheet (s) & certificate ( for parallel entry candidates ).
- B.E./ B.Tech. Consolidated Mark sheet or Mark sheets of all Sem.
- B.E./ B.Tech. Final / Provisional Degree certificate from University.
- Bonafide & AICTE Approval letter from college with approval No. & date ( Format attached below ).
- SC / ST certificate, if applicable ( Only for age relaxation ).
Important Dates for GRSE Kolkata Admission 2013 :
- GRSE admission application duly filled & complete in all respect should reach on or before : 08th July, 2013.
- Date of commencement of Training : 01st September, 2013 ( or next working day ).