Gargi Agriculture Research & Training Institute GARTI 2012
Affiliated to University of Pune.
Asia’s First Wine and Alcohol Technology College.
Plot No. 29, Near Trimurti Chawk,
Bal Vidya Mandir Lane, Naik Mala,
Patil Nagar, Cidco, Nashik,
Maharashtra – 422 009 ( India ),
Phone No. : +91 – 253 – 2308720 / +91 – 253 – 2378473,
Mobile No. : 9730002801 / 9822452886 / 9890378025,
Fax : +91 – 253 – 2308723 / 91 – 253 – 2378473,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.gargiedu.com.
Gargi Agriculture Research Training Institute invites applications for admission to the MSc Wine Tech – Brewing, Distilling – 30 Seats.
GARTI Admission Eligibility Criteria 2012 :
- Graduate in Botany, Zoology, Bio Technology, Micro – biology, Wine Technology, Food Technology, Chemistry, B.Sc Agriculture/Horticulture, Life Science and BE Bachelor in Engineering, B Tech in engineering having 50% marks for open and 45% of the marks for reserved category students.
Rules for GARTI Admission 2012 :
- Pune University students: 50% of the marks secured in the respective subject at SY & TY Level ( 45% of the mark for reserved category students )
- Other University Students: Admission of students of other university is based only on merit list.
- Photocopies of the following documents in the neat and legible form shall be attached to the Application, Certificates not so attested will not be accepted.
- candidates from maharashtra state belonging to SC / ST / DTNT / OBC must submit the caste validity certificate.
- The students migrating from other states will not be entitled to the concessions / Benefits available to the SC / ST / DTNT, SBC and OBC students of the Maharashtra State.
- Once admission taken, will not be cancelled for any reason and fees will not be refunded.
Important Instructions for GARTI Admission 2012 :
- Pune University and the other University students should look carefully their Counseling date for MSc Wine-Technology admission.
- To secure the admission, attendance for counseling is compulsory. Failing to attend the counseling would result in cancellation of your claim. We call more number of students than available seats for counseling, It Does not mean that your admission will be confirmed.
- List of Original documents to be produced for verification at the time of Counseling :
a) All original certificates / mark lists of 10th std. above education or domicile certificate of State of Maharashtra.
b) Caste certificate.
c) Caste validity certificate.
d) Non creamy layer certificates for NT ( C ), NT ( D ) and OBC students.
- The fees for the course are as below :
1. Only Maharashtra State Student : 90,000/-
2. Out of Maharashtra State Student : 1,20,000/-
- A non refundable admission processing Fee 700/- for open Category and 500/- for Reserve Category should be remitted along with this form.
- Admission form along with the required D / D in favor of “Gargi Agricultural Research & Training Institute, Nasik” should be submitted before Last Date.