Gauhati University Five year Integrated M.Com Admissions 2016
Gauhati University invites application from eligible candidates for admission to 5 years Integrated Master of Commerce ( M.Com. ) program for academic sessions 2016 – 2017.
Gauhati University Integrated M.Com Admission Eligibility 2016 :
- Candidates who have passed the H.S. ( 10 +2 ) Examination in the year 2014 and 2015 are only eligible to apply
- For admission in to the 1st Semester Course a candidate must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or an equivalent examination recognised by the Gauhati University securing not less than 55% marks in aggregate
Gauhati University Integrated M.Com Admission Procedure 2016 :
- The admission into the Five Year Integrated M.Com Course is based on the merit list prepared for the purpose by taking 60% weightage to the percentage of Marks obtained in the H.S. or equivalent examination ( Best of four subjects )** and 40% weightage to the percentage of Marks obtained in the Entrance test.
- **The percentage of marks in the H.S Examination will be calculated on the basis of the best four subjects as follows :
- English orANY ONE language paper or Alternative English.
- Three best elective subjects in the qualifying examination
- Each student has to appear and qualify in the Entrance Test to be conducted by the Department.
- Entrance test will be of 1 hour duration.
- Total marks for the test is 100 and the Test will comprise of
- multiple choice objective type questions on General English, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude including Mathematics,Test of Reasoning and
- Paragraph Writing.
- Final merit list will be prepared by giving equal weightage to the percentage of Marks obtained in the Entrance Test and in the H.S. ( 10 +2 ) or equivalent examination ( Best of four subjects )
Gauhati University Integrated M.Com Reservation of Seats :
Intake Capacity : 55 seats
The candidates seeking admission on reserved quota viz. SC / ST / OBC & MOBC shall be given relaxation up to 5% ( five percent ) of the marks prescribed for eligibility criteria. The relaxation will not be applicable to candidates seeking admission on any other reserved quota.
Gauhati University Integrated M.Com Admission Application Form 2016 :
- Prospectus and Admission Forms are available in the office of the Gauhati University Publication Department ( GUPD ), from 15th May, 2015 to 2nd June, 2015.
- Gauhati University Integrated MCom admission application form can also downloaded from Gauhati University website : www.gauhati.ac.in
- Filled Gauhati University Integrated MCom admission application form along with DD for 400/- ( 250/- for Prospectus + 150/- for Entrance Test ) in favour of “Registrar Gauhati University” payable at S.B.I. Gauhati University Branch.
- Completed Gauhati University admission application form post by send to the following address :
Gopinath Bardoldi Nagar,
Guwahati – 781 014,
Important Dates for Gauhati University Integrated M.Com Admission 2016 :
- Issue of Prospectus : From 16th May, 2016 ( Monday )
- Last Date of submission of form : 6th June, 2016 ( Monday )
- Date of Entrance Test : 8th June, 2016 ( Wednesday )
- Publication of Merit List : 11th June, 2016 ( Saturday )
- Publication of List of Selected Candidates: 13th June, 2016 ( Monday )
- Date of Admission Selected List & Waiting List : 15th June, 2016 ( Wednesday )
Contact Details :
The Registrar, Gauhati University,
Gopinath Bardoloi Nagar, Guwahati – 781014
Telephone No : 0361-2570415, 2674243
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : gauhati.ac.in