Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering – GVPCOE Admission 2019
GVPCOE Admission 2019
Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering invites application for admission into BTech, MTech, MCA Programs under NRI & PIO Category Seats academic year 2019.
GVPCOE Admission Eligibility 2019
- A Candidate for admission to the four-year degree course in Engineering must have passed the Intermediate examination of the Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects.
- All the eligible applicants for admission into First Year shall have to qualify in the EAMCET Examination conducted by the Govt. of AP. The candidates will be admitted strictly in accordance with the merit secured at the Entrance Examination keeping in view the rules in force regarding the reservations of seats of various categories of candidates.
- The candidates should satisfy local / non-local status requirement as laid down in the AP Educational institutions ( Regulation of Admissions ) Order 1974 as amended from time to time.
- Candidates who are interested in taking admission in M.Tech. programme have to make sure that they hold a degree in B Tech (Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science/ Nuclear Engineering.
- Students who wish to take admission in MCA should be graduates with Mathematics as the major subject and the minimum percentage of marks required for admission to MCA is 50%.
GVPCOE Admission Seats 2019
|Chemical Engineering ( Part-Time )||60|
|Computer Science and Engineering||240|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||120|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||240|
|M.Tech. ( Chemical Engineering )||12|
|M.Tech. ( Computer Science and Engineering )||30|
|M.Tech. ( Cyber Security )||12|
|M.Tech. ( Power System and Control Automation )||30|
|M.Tech. ( Power Electronics and Drives )||18|
|M.Tech. ( CAD / CAM )||18|
|M.Tech. ( Computer Aided Analysis and Design )||18|
|M.Tech. ( Thermal Engineering )||18|
|M.Tech. ( Software Engineering )||12|
|M.Tech. ( Infrastructure Engineering and Construction Management )||18|
|M.Tech. ( Structural Engineering )||18|
|M.Tech. ( VLSI Design and Embedded Systems )||18|
|M.Tech. ( Communication Engineering & Signal Processing )||18|
GVPCOE Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- GVPCOE admission application form will be available at the website www.gvpce.ac.in.
Visakhapatnam – 530 048,
Andhra Pradesh, India,
Telephone No. : 91 – 891 – 2739507,
Fax : 91 – 891 – 2739605,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.gvpce.ac.in.