Geetha Institute of Law Admission 2016
GEETA Institute of Law,
G.T.Road, Village Kathans ,
Telephone No : 9729970000,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.geetalawcollege.in.
Geetha Institute of Law invites applications for admission to 5 Years B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) program through Geeta Law Admission Test ( GLAT ) for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
Geetha Institute of Law Admission Eligibility 2016
- 10+2 examination or equivalent with not less than 45% aggregate marks ( students passing out in 2014 can apply ).
- The SC / ST candidates shall secure minimum of 40% in 10+2 or equivalent.The foreign National Candidates are exempted from taking the admission test.
- Age : 22 Years ( SC / ST / BC 23 Years ) on 1st July, 2014.
Geetha Institute of Law Admission Selection Process 2016
Students for admission in B.A.LL.B.(Hons.) – 5 years will be selected on the basis of their marks and their merit in G-LAT-2 conducted by Geeta Institute of Law and there after personal Interview.
Geetha Institute of Law Application Form 2016
Registration Forms can be filled offline as well as online on payment of 1000. Candidate can download their admit cards from our website. For filling offline forms Candidate can visit our GIL Campus or our Delhi Office.
Geetha Institute of Law Admission Important Dates 2016
- Last Date for Registration in B.A.LL.B (Hons.) with 1000/- ( Without Late Fee ) : 20th May, 2016 ( Friday )
- Date of of GLAT : 29th May, 2016 ( Sunday )