Geeta Institute of Law AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Geeta Institute of Law Admission 2019
Geeta Institute of Law Invites application from Candidates for the admission of following program for the academic year 2019
Geeta Institute of Law Admission Courses 2019
- BA. LL.B ( Hons. )
- BBA. LL.B ( Hons. )
Geeta Institute of Law Admission Eligibility 2019
BA. LL.B ( Hons. )
- Candidate must pass 10+2 examination or equivalent with not less than 45% aggregate marks ( students passing out in 2015 can apply ).The SC / ST candidates shall secure minimum of 40% in 10+2 or equivalent.The foreign National Candidates are exempted from taking the admission test.
- Age: 22 Years ( SC / ST / BC 23 Years ) on 1st July 2015
BBA. LL.B ( Hons. )
- Candidate have to passed Senior School Certificate Examination ( 10+2 System ) or equivalent Examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate for General Category & 40% marks in aggregate for SC / ST Category.
- Age: Not more than 22 Years for General Category and 23 Years for SC / ST on 1st July 2016. ( subject to Kurukshetra University,Kurukshetra and Bar Council of India norms ).
- Candidates appearing/appeared for the Annual Examination in March / April are also eligible to apply
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject with not less than 45% aggregate marks ( students graduating in 2015 can apply ). 40%marks in Graduation for SC / ST.
- Admission will be done on the basis of their performance in interview
- Candidate should have cleared LL.B / Five-Year Integrated LL.B / any other equivalent examination with minimum 55% marks.
- Aspirants appearing for qualifying examination ( final year ) may also apply for the same.
Geeta Institute of Law Admission Seats 2019
Allocation of seats for last year
|1||BA. LL.B ( Hons. )||180|
|2||BBA. LL.B ( Hons. )||180|
Geeta Institute of Law Application Form 2019
- Geeta Institute of Law application form is available in the official website www.geetalawcollege.in.
- Online Application Process : Registration forms can be filled online on payment of ₹ 1000/- Payment can be done by using debit or credit card.
- Offline Application Process : For offline registration, download the form duly filled by the candidate and send it to the following address along with a demand draft of ₹ 1000/- in favour of Geeta Institute of Law payable at Panipat.
Geeta Institute of Law,
G.T. Road ,
Karhans, Samalkha Panipat
Geeta Institute of Law Admission Selection Procedure 2019
BA. LL.B ( Hons. ) / BBA. LL.B ( Hons. )
- Admission to the B.A.LL.B.-5 Year Integrated program is made strictly on merit based result of the Geeta Law Admission Test “G-LAT” & Personal Interview of the student.
- Stages of Selection for admission in B.A.LL.B-5 Year Program
- Entrance Test G-LAT
- Personal Interview
LL.B / LL.M
- For admission, direct interview will be held and students will be selected on the basis of their marks in qualifying examination and performance in personal interview, no entrance test required.
Geeta Institute of Law Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date of registration||03rd week of May,2019
|2||Issue of hall tickets||03rd week of May,2019
|3||Date of GLAT - 2019||04th week of May,2019
|4||Result of written test||04th week of May,2019
|5||Personal Interview & Declaration of final results||04th week of May,2019
GEETA Institute of Law,
Opposite DPS Panipat City,
G.T.Road, Village Karhans ,
Samalkha, Panipat – 132101,
Telephone No : 9729970000,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.geetalawcollege.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.