Gitam University BArch AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Gitam University BArch Admission 2019
GITAM School of Architecture invites admission application for BArch programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Gitam University BArch for Eligibility 2019
- A pass in National Aptitude Test in Architecture ( NATA ) conducted by Council of Architecture ( CoA ), New Delhi ( or ) a pass in Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE ) Main – Paper II ( B.Arch. ) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE )
- A pass with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate at the end of new 10 +2 scheme of Senior School Certificate Examination or Equivalent, with Mathematics as subject of examination at the 10 +2 level from a recognized Central / State Board.
- Candidate seeking admission in M.Arch. ( Sustainable Architecture ) programme of GITAM School of Architecture, GITAM Deemed to be University are required to have minimum 50% aggregate marks in B.Arch.
Gitam University BArch Application Form 2019
Gitam University BArch application form is available in the official website www.gitam.edu.
How To Apply
- Candidates can download the application form available at the official GITAM website. Application forms can also be obtained from any branch of Union Bank of India throughout the country
- Candidates can also obtain application form by post from Director – Admissions by sending a request letter containing the candidate’s name, along with the complete mailing address and DD of ₹ 150/-. DD should be drawn in favour of ‘GITAM University’ and payable at Visakhapatnam
- Candidates can register themselves by submitting the completed applications, along with the processing fee amount of ₹ 1000/- (for male candidates) and ₹ 600/- ( for female candidates ) through DD.
- Candidate should send the duly filled – in applications, along with all the attested documents and DD, to the following address :
GITAM School of Architecture,
GITAM UNIVERSITY, Rushikonda,
Enclosures for B.Arch :
- Date of Birth extract of SSC / ICSE / CBSE / Matriculation certificate
- Intermediate / 10+2 certificate
- NATA Score Card or JEE ( Main ) B.Arch Score Card
- Migration Certificate and Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate issued by appropriate authority for claiming reservation under SC / ST
- Medical Certificate issued by appropriate authority for claiming under PH category
Gitam University BArch Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission to B.Arch program shall be made on the basis of rank awarded as per the marks secured in both, the qualifying examination and architectural aptitude test subject to the rule of reservation as applicable to GITAM University
All the candidates who meet the requirements of eligibility criteria will be awarded a rank as per the marks secured in both, the qualifying examination and architectural aptitude test which holds the following weightage order.
- Qualifying Examination ( 10 +2 or 12th ) : 50% weightage ( maximum )
- Architectural Aptitude Test ( NATA or JEE ( Main ) – Paper II ( B.Arch. ) ) : 50% weightage ( maximum )
Gitam University BArch Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date to Apply GAT||30th March, 2019|
|2||Online slot booking||05th to 07th April, 2019|
|3||Download E-Hall-Tickets from||05th April, 2019 onwards|
|4||Online test dates||10th to 22nd April, 2019|
|5||Announcement of GAT-2019 Ranks||26th April, 2019|
GITAM School of Architecture,
Gandhi Nagar, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam-530 045,
Andhra Pradesh, India.,
Telephone No : ( +91- 891) 2840556,
Fax No: ( +91- 891) 2502249,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.gitam.edu.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.