GITAM School of Law Admission 2019
GITAM School of Law Admission 2019
GITAM University, School of Law invites admission application for eligible candidates to the following academic courses 2019.
GITAM School of Law Courses 2019
- 5 Year Integrated BBA LLB ( Hons.)
- 5 Year Integrated BA LLB ( Hons.)
- LLB ( 3 Year )
- 2 year LL.M., ( Intellectual Property Rights )
- 2 year LL.M., ( Alternative Dispute Resolution )
GITAM School of Law Admission Eligibility 2019
For 5 year integrated UG Programs
- Candidate must Pass in Class XII ( +2 / Intermediate ) or equivalent with an aggregate of 45% and above marks ( any discipline ) in English medium ( 40 % in case of SC / ST and persons with disability ) and students who appeared for their final examinations and awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
For 3 year LL.B program
- Candidate should have passed his / her graduation in any discipline ( except B.F.A & Single sitting graduates from any distance mode education ) with not less than 45 % marks ( 40 % in case of SC / ST and persons with disability ) and candidates who are appearing for the final year and awaiting results may also apply.
- Graduates in Five Year / Three Year Law ( B.A., LL.B, / BB.A., LL.B., / LL.B., ) or any equivalent degree in Law with a minimum of 45% marks ( 40 % in case of SC / ST and persons with disability ) or equivalent grade and students who have appeared for their final year examination and awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates with LSAT and CLAT are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates seeking admission to the Law programs are required to face a brief personal interview at the time of admission to ascertain their aptitude.
GITAM School of Law Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Applications can be downloaded from www.gitam.edu and filled-in applications along with copies of certificates.
- The following documents are to be attached along with the application form
- Duly filled in application form along with the prescribed fee by way of demand draft.
- Copy of the LL.B / BA.LL.B, / BBA.LL.B., / BSc.LL.B., / B.Com.LL.B., Degree in the case of candidates applying for 2 Year LL.M. Programmes.
- Copy of any recognized Degree examination in the case of candidates applying for 3 year LL.B programme.
- Intermediate / 10+2 certificate in the case of candidates appearing for 5 Year programmes.
- Copy of Transfer Certificate / Study / Conduct Certificate / Date of Birth Certificate ( SSC / ICSE / CBSE ).
- Copy of Caste Certificate issued by appropriate authority for claiming reservation under SC / ST.
- Copy of Medical Certificate issued by appropriate authority for claiming under PH category.
- Copy of Rank Card of CLAT-2019 / LSAT India-2019
- Candidates have to pay the application fee in DD for [rupee]700/- ( for girls [rupee]500/- ) drawn in favour of the Director, School of Law, GITAM University on any scheduled bank payable at Visakhapatnam, should be sent to the following address
The Director, School of Law,
GITAM Deemed to be University,
Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam-45, A.P.
Important Dates GITAM School of Law Admission 2019
|1||Application form last date||31st March, 2019|
|2||Announcement of Results||30th April, 2019|
For more details about Gitam Law School Admission Test CLICK HERE
School of Law,
Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam – 530 045,
Telehone No. : 0891 – 2840511,
Fax No. : 0891 – 2736511,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : vspgsl.gitam.edu.