GITAM University AdmissionAdmission Notification »
GITAM School of International Business Admission 2019
GITAM University, GITAM School of International Business invites the application for admission to courses for the academic year 2019.
- MBA ( International Business, International Banking and Finance, Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management )
- PGDBA/Modular MBA
- Ph.D (FT/PT)
GITAM School of International Business Admission Eligibility 2019
- Any Graduate (after 10, +2) from a recognized University with 50% Marks or Second Class or equivalent CGPA is eligible to apply. Those awaiting results of Final Year Degree examinations may also apply. However, if proof of graduation is not submitted by 10th September 2019, their admission will be automatically cancelled without refund of fee.
- Mathematics/ Statistics/Commerce/ Computer Application/ Economics/Business Administration/ Engineering/Technology at Under Graduate level or Post Graduate level is Compulsory for admission into PGDBA
- Valid test scores in CAT-2018 / XAT-2019 / MAT – ( Sep-2018, Dec-2018, Feb-2019 and May-2019 ) / GET’19 ( GSIB Entrance Test 2019 ) / NMAT/GMAT/CMAT – 1st & 2nd tests.
GITAM School of International Business Admission Application Form 2019
- GITAM University Admission Application Form available at the official website gsib.gitam.edu
- While submitting the online application, online payment mode is available to remit the application fee of [rupee]1000/- or [rupee] 1500/- whichever is applicable.Soft copies of necessary documents need to be uploaded along with online application.Alternatively, the application can also be downloaded from the School’s website and submitted duly filled-in, enclosed with necessary documents and a DD for [rupee] 1000/- or [rupee] 1500/- ( [rupee] 1000 + [rupee] 500 for GET’19 examination fee) in favour of “GITAM School of International Business”, payable at Visakhapatnam.
GITAM School of International Business Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection process shallinclude GET’19 or a valid test score and Group Discussion & Personal Interview. GSIB reserves the right to add or delist any center(s).
GITAM School of International Business Admission Exam Centers 2019
GITAM School of International Business Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Applicants with a valid test score can avail Online mode through Skype for giving their Micro Presentation & Personal Interview||October, 2018 to February, 2019 on every Saturday between 10 am to 4 pm ( excluding holidays ).|
|2||Last Date For Online Registration||18th February, 2019|
|3||GD & PI||24th February, 2019|
Contact – Post Graduate Programmes:
Dr. B. Padma Narayan
Chairperson – Admissions,
Phone: (0891) 2840413 /400
Mobile : +91-96529722/7993196002
Website : gsib.gitam.edu
Contact – Ph.D Programmes:
Prof. R. Venkateswarlu
Chairperson – Research Programmes
Phone: (0891) 2840406
Mobile : +91-9441354376
Website : gsib.gitam.edu