Admission in Gobi Arts and Science College 2012
GobiArts & ScienceCollege,
Pin Code : 638 453,
Phone No. : 04285 – 240147, 240741,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.gobiartscollege.org.
Gobi Arts and Science College invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following UG and PG Programs.
|Display of TCET admission notification on official website & Start of application process||15th May, 2012|
|Last date for submitting duly filled TCET admission applications along with|
attested copies of relevant documents
|16th June, 2012|
|On - line Written test followed by Technical / Personal Interview for ME Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering ( EXTC )||23rd June, 2012|
|On - line Written test followed by Technical / Personal Interview for ME IT and ME Computer Engineering||24th June, 2012|
Gobi Arts and Science College Admission Procedure 2012 :
- A pass in higher secondary course of Tamil Nadu or any other examinations recognised as equivalent thereto.The ranking of marks for the UG courses shall be computed for 100 marks for the major subjects and 50% marks for each allied subjects offered.
- For admission to B.A. Economics , weightage is 100 marks for Economics and 50 marks each for History and Accountancy. However candidates who have studied Mathematics / Statistics as one of the subjects will be preferred over others.
- For admission to BSc Mathematics, weightage is 100 marks for Mathematics and 50 marks each for Physics and Chemistry. For admission to B.Sc. Physics, weightage is 100 marks for Physics and 50 marks each for Mathematics and Chemistry.
- For admission to B.Sc. Chemistry, weightage is 100 marks for Chemistry and 50 marks each for Physics and 50 marks for Mathematics or Chemistry.
- For admission to B.Sc. Computer Science, weightage is 100 marks for Computer Science and 50 marks each for Mathematics and Physics and in the case of non – computer science students, 100 marks is for Mathematics and 50 marks each for Physics and Chemistry and should have secured minimum of 50 % in English.
- For admission to BBM course, the candidate should have secured 50 % in English & studied Mathematics / Business Mathematics / Commerce / Accountancy / Computer Science / Economics as one of the subjects and the ranking will be based on the average of all papers in Part – III. ( 20% of seats are reserved for vocational students ).
- The candidates should have studied Tamil in Part-I atleast up to SSLC.
Gobi Arts and Science College Admission Application Form 2012 :
- The fees shall be paid in one lumpsum not later than the fifth working day.
- If a student fails to pay his / her fees on the date fixed, a fine of Re. 1 per working day shall be levied.
- If it is not paid within 30 days from the opening of the College after the holidays by any of the students his / her name shall be struck off from the rolls.
- Absence from College with or without leave letter is not the ground for exemption from the operation of this rule.
- If re – admitted, he / she shall, in addition to fees and fines, pay re – admission fee of 5/-.