Gobind Ballabh Pant School Science Institute – GBPSSI Allahabad AdmissionAdmission Notification »
GBPSSI Allahabad Admission 2019
Gobind Ballabh Pant School Science Institute invites admission application for Master of Business Administration in Rural Development ( MBARD ) Program 2019.
GBPSSI Allahabad Admission Eligibility 2019
The minimum qualification for admission to the MBA programme shall be graduation from a recognized Institution ( Degree Course of at least three years duration with separate annual / semester examination system ) from any stream. Students appearing in the final year examination of the undergraduate class shall also be permitted to apply, subject to the condition that they furnish their final graduation pass result not later than the specified date.
GBPSSI Allahabad Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- Communication Ability in English – 50 Question – 150 Marks
- Aptitude and Reasoning – 50 Question – 150 Marks
- General Awareness – 50 Question – 150 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 Question – 150 Marks
GBPSSI Allahabad Admission Application Form 2019
- GBPSSI Allahabad MBARD admission application form available at official website www.gbpssi.in
- The candidate has to fill and submit the Form online in accordance with the instructions given in the said Website and also summarised in this Section.
- Note: The Form shall not be accessible at the Website www.auadmissions.com or admission 2019 Link of www.allduniv.ac.in after the last date of accessibility given in the Schedule. Before proceeding to fill and submit the On-line Application / Registration Form for MBA / MBA ( RD ) Admission Test 2019, the candidate is strongly advised to carry out the following tasks for his / her own convenience
- Take a Print-out of this Brochure ( Information and Guidelines ) and read it carefully.
- Read thoroughly the Instructions for the filling and submission of the On-line Form.
- Review and ensure the correctness of the details of his / her academic record at Graduation, for purposes of making required entries in the On-line Form.
- Get his / her latest Passport-size Coloured Photograph and the signature ( with black ink on white background ) scanned by Computer, so that the scanned Photograph with his / her signature can be submitted with the On-line Form.
- If the candidate does not already have an e-mail address ( e-mail ID ), he / she should create for himself / herself a valid e-mail ID, in order that the MBA / MBA ( RD ) Admission Test 2019 Committee may send him / her significant instructions or information ( as per need ) by e-mail.
- It should be noted that the Test Fees shall not be refunded or carried over in case the application of the candidate is rejected, or his / her candidature is rendered infructuous or cancelled at any stage, or he / she does not appear wholly or partially for MBA / MBA( RD ) Admission Test 2019.
GBPSSI Allahabad Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- The admission to the MBA course shall be based on Admission Test comprising of Written and Oral
Tests. All applicants shall have to appear for the written tests while the oral tests shall be held for candidates short – listed on the basis of their performance in the written test. The number short- listed for the oral tests shall be as decided by the Admission Committee subject to the minimum of five times the number of approved seats. All tests shall be conducted only in English medium.
Written Test ( 600 Marks )
- The written tests shall judge applicants for proficiency in written communication, intelligence, propensity to observe facts and use them, propensity to grasp and use quantitative and scientific tools, general awareness, logical thinking, and reasoning power, aptitude for management learning and practice, and maturity in terms of personality.
GBPSSI Allahabad Admission Important Dates 2019
|1.||On line registration Starts||3rd week of April, 2019|
|2.||Last date of submission of Online form||2nd week of May, 2019|
|3.||Date of Downloading Admit Cards Online Only||1st week of June, 2019|
|4.||Date of Entrance Examination||2nd week of June, 2019|
|5.||Declaration of Final Results||3rd week of June, 2019|
Jhusi, Allahabad – 211 019,
Uttar Pradesh, India,
Phone No. : + 91 – 0532 – 2569206,
Fax : + 91 – 0532 – 2569206,
Email : email@example.com,
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.