Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics – GIPE Pune Admission 2016
Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics Admission 2016
BMCC Road, Deccan Gymkhana,
Pune – 411 004,
Phone No. : + 91 – 20 – 25650287 / 88 /89,
Fax : + 91 – 20 – 25652579,
Email : email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.gipe.ac.in.
Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics invites application for admission to PhD Courses for the academic year 2016.
Entrance Test for admission to the Ph.D. Programme in Economics/Population Studies/ Agricultural Economics and Law and Economics will be conducted on Saturday, 9th January, 2016 at the Institute.
GIPE PhD Admission Eligibility 2016
A candidate with a Master’s Degree in Economics/Population Studies/Agricultural Economics and Law and Economics with at least 55 percent marks (50 percent for reserved category candidates) and those applying under professional category from a recognized University/Institute shall be eligible to apply for the Ph.D. programme of the Institute.
GIPE PhD Reservation of Seats 2016
- The number of vacancies for admission to the Ph.D. program during 2016 shall be upto 12, including professional and reserved seats as applicable.
- The allocation of seats shall be as per Government of Maharashtra guidelines, with 50% of the seats in the open category and the rest in reserved category. Seats not filled in the reserved category shall be transferred to the open category.
Entrance Examination :
Admissions to the Ph.D. programme shall be granted through an Entrance Examination. The Entrance shall have two components – (1) Written Examination and (2) Interview. The Written examination will be held on Saturday, 9th January, 2016.
Exemption from written Examination :
Candidates who have obtained (a) M.Phil Degree of a recognised University through regular and not distance mode, (b) and those who have qualified at the UGC JRF examination shall be exempted from the written examination and shall qualify for the interview.
Admission to the Ph.D. Programme under Professional category :
The Institute invites applications from professionals with the experience in the relevant fields. Written Examination may be waived of professionals with considerable industrial/professional experience. Such candidates shall be asked to give a faculty seminar outlining their proposed subject and methodology. Candidates will be adjudged by the Internal Ph.D. Committee and if found satisfactory they will qualify for interview. The eligibility for such candidates is 50 percent marks in Masters Degree. All other conditions related to Ph.D. programme shall remain the same
GIPE Admission Application 2016
Candidates should download the GIPE PhD application form from the Institute’s website www.gipe.ac.in and submit two copies (one original plus one photo copy) of their application form along with bio-data and the list of publications, etc.
Eligible candidates desirous of applying for admission to the Ph.D. Program January 2016 are requested to download the Application Form from www.gipe.ac.in and submit the same duly filled in, on or before 14th December, 2015.
Candidates should submit with their GIPE PhD application, self attested copies of Certificates as proof of their educational qualifications and experience, statements of marks and of the S.S.C. or equivalent certificate in support of their date of birth. Original certificates should not be submitted along with the application but should be produced at the time of interview.
Candidates belonging to reserved category should also submit with their application, self attested copy of the valid caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
Candidates who have qualified for Junior Research Fellowship should submit a copy of the relevant letter or certificate from University Grants Commission.
Candidates who are employed should submit their applications through proper channel, along with a No Objection Certificate from the employer.
The duly filled in GIPE PhD application form should be submitted along with a Demand Draft of 1,750/- ( 875/- for reserved category candidates) drawn in favour of Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, payable at Pune. Applications submitted without demand draft will not be considered.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
GIPE PhD Admission Important Dates 2016
- Candidates desirous of seeking admission to the PhD Program should submit their application on or before 14th December, 2015 ( Monday ).
- List of the candidates eligible to appear for the Entrance Examination will be displayed on the website on 23rd December, 2015 ( Wednesday ).
- The Entrance Examination for admission to the PhD Program will be held on 9th January, 2016 ( Saturday ).
- The result of the Entrance Examination will be declared tentatively on 19th January, 2016 ( Tuesday ).
- Candidates who pass the Entrance Examination shall qualify for the Interview during which they shall present / discuss their research proposal before the PhD Committee.
- The date for Interview will be announced immediately after declaration of the result of Entrance Examination.
Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics invites admission application for admission to the Post Graduate Executive Diploma in Financial Market ( PGED – FM ) for the Year 2015.
GIPE Pune Admission 2013 Eligibility
- All participants must have completed Graduation or a degree equivalent thereto from an Indian University / Institutions recognised by Association of Indian Universities.
- The candidate must have 2 years of work experience ( full time / part time ).
- Professional Qualifications like CA, CS, CWA, CFA, MBA, etc. would have an added advantage.
GIPE Pune Admission 2013 Selection Procedure
- The selection is based on scrutiny of applications and interview conducted through NSE platform.
GIPE Pune Admission 2013 Application Form
- GIPE Pune admission application can be Downloaded from Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics Website : www.gipe.ac.in.
The completed application along with proof of educational qualification, work experience and a Demand Draft of 900/- drawn in favour of the “Gokhale Institute of Politics & Economics“, payable at Pune, be sent to the following address :
National Stock Exchange of India Ltd.,
Bandra Kurla Complex, B
Mumbai – 400051.
The GIPE Pune admission application form envelop should be super scribed by “Application for PGED – FM”.
The last date of receipt of filled – in admission application form : 3rd December, 2012.
GIPE Pune Admission 2013 Important Dates
|1||The GKV admission Application process starts :||15th October, 2012|
|2||The GKV admission application process close :||03rd December, 2012|
|3||Dates of interviews :||08th – 16th December, 2012|
|4||Last date for registration :||24th December, 2012|
|5||The GKV Admission Session starts :||31st January, 2013|
GIPE Pune PhD Admission 2016 – GIPE Pune Admission 2016 – GIPE PGED FM Admission 2016
Admission Notification Related : GIPE 2016 PhD Admission Date, GIPE Pune PhD Admission 2016 Eligibility, GIPE PhD Admission 2016 Seats, Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics – GIPE Pune Admission 2016, GIPE PGDE Admission 2016, GIPE PhD Admission Notification 2016, GIPE PhD Admission Criteria 2016, GIPE PhD Admission Details 2016, GIPE Pune PGDE Admission 2016, GIPE PhD Admission 2016 Selection Procedure, Admission in GIPE Pune PGDE FM Program 2016, GIPE PGDE FM Admission Application Form 2016, GIPE PGDE Admission 2016 Application Last Date, Submission of GIPE PGDE FM Admission Application 2016, GIPE PhD Admission Procedure 2016, How to get PGDE Application 2016 in GIPE, GIPE Pune PGDE Program 2016, GIPE PGDE FM Admission Qualification 2016, GIPE PhD Admission Application Fee 2016, How to Apply for PhD Admission in GIPE 2016, GIPE PGDE 2016 Admission Prospectus, GIPE Pune PGDE FM Admission 2016, GIPE PhD Application Form 2016, Latest Admission News, MBA Admission 2016, Admission Alerts 2016, Latest Admission Notification 2016, Admission Details 2016, Current Admission Notification 2016,
Posted In admission notification : Leave a response for gokhale institute of politics and economics – gipe pune admission 2016 by vennila