Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics – GIPE Pune Admission 2013
Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics Admission 2013
Bmcc Road, Deccan Gymkhana,
Pune – 411 004,
Phone No. : + 91 – 20 – 25650287,
Fax : + 91 – 20 – 25652579,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.gipe.ac.in.
Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics invites application for PhD Courses academic year 2014 – 2015
Duration of the GIPE Admission PhD Course 2014
- A candidate for the Ph.D. degree must have worked for his / her thesis for a minimum of two years and, in the normal course, he / she shall not be allowed to submit his / her thesis before completion of two years from the date of his / her registration for the Ph.D. Program.
- However, as a very special case, the Internal Ph.D. Committee may, on the recommendation of all members of the candidate’s Research Committee, permit him / her to submit his / her thesis before the completion of two years.
GIPE Admission 2014 Eligibility to Apply
A candidate with a Master’s Degree in Economics, Population Studies, and Agricultural Economics with at least 55 percent marks ( 50 percent for reserved category candidates ) from a recognized University / Institute is eligible to apply for the Ph.D. Program of the Institute.
Number of Seats for GIPE Pune PhD Admission 2014
The number of candidates to be admitted for the Ph.D. Program shall depend upon the availability of eligible faculty / guides in the Institute. The number of candidates to be admitted to the Ph.D. Program shall be notified on the website of the Institute.
GIPE Admission 2014 Application
A candidate seeking admission to the PhD Program shall apply to the Director in the prescribed application form after notification of admissions to the program. Candidates shall download the application form from the Institute’s website www.gipe.ac.in and submit the same to the Ph.D. section at the Institute along with application fee of 1750/- ( 875/- for reserved category candidates ).
Important Dates for GIPE Admission to PhD Program 2014
1. Candidates desirous of seeking admission to the PhD Program should submit their application on or before 29th November, 2013 ( Friday ).
2. List of the candidates eligible to appear for the Entrance Examination will be displayed on the website on 16th December, 2013 ( Monday ).
3. The Entrance Examination for admission to the PhD Program will be held on 11th January, 2014 ( Saturday ).
4. The result of the Entrance Examination will be declared tentatively on 20th January, 2014 ( Monday ).
5. Candidates who pass the Entrance Examination shall qualify for the Interview during which they shall present / discuss their research proposal before the PhD Committee.
6. The date for Interview will be announced immediately after declaration of the result of Entrance Examination.
7. The number of vacancies for admission to the PhD Program during January 2014 session shall be 12, including reserved seats as applicable.
Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics invites admission application for admission to the Post Graduate Executive Diploma in Financial Market ( PGED – FM ) for the Year 2013.
GIPE Pune Admission 2013 Eligibility
- All participants must have completed Graduation or a degree equivalent thereto from an Indian University / Institutions recognised by Association of Indian Universities.
- The candidate must have 2 years of work experience ( full time / part time ).
- Professional Qualifications like CA, CS, CWA, CFA, MBA, etc. would have an added advantage.
GIPE Pune Admission 2013 Selection Procedure
- The selection is based on scrutiny of applications and interview conducted through NSE platform.
GIPE Pune Admission 2013Application Form 2012
- GIPE Pune admission application can be Downloaded from Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics Website : www.gipe.ac.in.
The completed application along with proof of educational qualification, work experience and a Demand Draft of 900/- drawn in favour of the “Gokhale Institute of Politics & Economics“, payable at Pune, be sent to the following address :
National Stock Exchange of India Ltd.,
Bandra Kurla Complex, B
Mumbai – 400051.
The GIPE Pune admission application form envelop should be super scribed by “Application for PGED – FM”.
The last date of receipt of filled – in admission application form : 3rd December, 2012.
GIPE Pune Admission 2013 Important Dates
|1||The GKV admission Application process starts :||15th October, 2012|
|2||The GKV admission application process close :||03rd December, 2012|
|3||Dates of interviews :||08th – 16th December, 2012|
|4||Last date for registration :||24th December, 2012|
|5||The GKV Admission Session starts :||31st January, 2013|
GIPE Pune PhD Admission 2014 – GIPE Pune Admission 2013 – GIPE PGED FM Admission 2013
Admission Notification Related : GIPE 2014 PhD Admission Date, GIPE Pune Admission 2014 Eligibility, GIPE PhD Admission 2014 Seats, Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics – GIPE Pune Admission 2013, GIPE PGDE Admission 2013, GIPE PGDE Admission Notification 2013, GIPE PGDE Admission 2013 Eligibility, GIPE Admission 2013, GIPE Pune PGDE Admission 2013, GIPE PGDE Admission 2013 Selection Procedure, Admission in GIPE Pune PGDE FM Program 2013, GIPE PGDE FM Admission Application Form 2013, GIPE PGDE Admission 2013 Application Last Date, Submission of GIPE PGDE FM Admission Application 2013, GIPE PGDE Admission Procedure 2013, How to get PGDE Application 2013 in GIPE, GIPE Pune PGDE Program 2013, GIPE PGDE FM Admission Qualification 2013, GIPE PGDE Admission Application Fee 2013, How to Apply for PGDE Admission in GIPE, GIPE PGDE 2013 Admission Prospectus, GIPE Pune PGDE FM Admission 2013, PGDE Application Form 2013 in GIPE, Latest Admission News, MBA Admission 2013, Admission Alerts, Latest Admission Updation, Admission Details, Current Admission Notification,
Posted In admission notification : Leave a response for gokhale institute of politics and economics – gipe pune admission 2013 by amala