Goswami Ganesh Dutta Sanatam Dharma College – GGDSD Chandigarh AdmissionAdmission Notification »
GGDSD Chandigarh Admission 2019
GGDSD Invites Application Form Candidates For Admission to the following courses for the Acadmic session 2019
GGDSD Admission Course Offered 2019
- B.Com( Hons. )
- B.Sc ( Hons. ) Biotechnology
- B.Sc( Hons. ) Bioinformatics
- B.Com.( General )
- B.A.( General )
- B.A.( Hons )
- B.Sc( Medical )
- B.Sc( Non-Medical )
- Master in Entrepreneurship & Family Business( MEFB )
- M.Sc Biotechnology
- M.Sc Physics
- M.A. Economics
- M.A English
- M.Sc Applied Chemistry( pharmaceutical )
- M.Sc Information Technology
- M.Sc Bio infomatics
- PGDCA( Computer Application )
- PGDMS ( Mass Communication )
- PGDMM ( Marketing Management )
- PGDPM & LW ( Personnel Management&Labour Welfare )
GGDSD Admission Eligibility 2019
- B.Com( Hons.): Must have scored 50% or more in B.Com-I year.
- B.Sc ( Hons. ): Biotechnology:10+2 Science.
- B.Sc( Hons. ): Bioinformatics:10+2 Science.
- B.Com.( General ): 10+2 merit for this purpose shall be determined on the basis the score of a candidate as follows: Percentage of marks in the qualifying examination. Add score of 4 for each of the subjects passed ( Commerce, Accountancy, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computers or any vocational subject under commerce stream) not exceeding 16 in total. The score is to be added even if the papers are an additional paper.
- B.A.( General ): 10+2 with English as one of the subjects.
- B.A.( Hons ):Must have score 50% and above in B.A.
- BCA: 10 +2 in any discipline with at least 50% marks and passed Mathematics as one of the subject at Matric level or Any other examination with 50 % marks, recognized by the Syndicate as equivalent to 10 % weigh tage each subject who has done +2 with Math, Stat, Computer Science, computer Application, Information Technology. 20% weightage in total to those students who studied ( Mathematics / statistics ) & ( Computer Science, Computer Application, Information Technology or Information system ).
- BBA: 10 + 2 exam with at least 50% marks OR Any other examination with 50% marks, recognized by the Syndicate as equivalent to
- B.Sc( Medical ): 10+2 with at least 40% marks and must have passed at least 2 science subjects in qualifying exam out of the three elective subjects offered by him. Bio Chemistry can be opted if the student has passed PCM and PCB in +2 exam.
- B.Sc( Non-Medical ): 10+2 with at least 40% marks and must have passed at least 2 science subjects in qualifying exam out of the three elective subjects offered by him.
- Computer Science can be opted only if the student has passed +2 exam with Science / Commerce / Eco / Mathematics / Computer Science or Information Technology.
- M.Com: A Bachelor degree in Commerce or BBA or equivalent degree.
- Master in Entrepreneurship & Family Business( MEFB ): A Bachelor / Masters degree in any discipline with not less than 50% marks in aggregate.
- M.Sc Biotechnology: A Bachelor’s degree with at least 55% marks.
- M.Sc Physics: A B.Sc. Degree with Physics and Mathematics.
- M.A. Economics: B.Com / B.B.A. or B.A. with Hons. in Economics / Mathematics or Statistics with at least 45% m)
- M.A English: Graduation in any stream with at least 50% marks. B.A. with Elective English with at least 45% marks.arks.
- M.Sc Applied Chemistry( pharmaceutical ): B.Sc. with Chemistry, B.Tech ( Chemical Engg. & Technology ), B.Pharma with 55% marks.
- M.Sc Information Technology: A person who has passed one of the following examinations B.C.A . / B.E./ B.Tech. in Computer Science, Information Technology from the PU or B.C.A. / B.Sc. ( Hons ) in Computer Science, Mathematics and computing Any other graduation with Computer Science / Information Technology / Applications and Mathematics from University recognized by PU.
- M.Sc Bioinfomatics: A Bachelor’s degree in Science ( General or Honours) with at least 50% marks ( 45% for SC / ST / BC category ).
- PGDCA( Computer Application ): Bachelor’s degree of Panjabi University under 10+2+3 system of examination with at least 50% marks in any discipline. or B.E. / B.Tech. and Must have Mathematics as main subject up to 10+2 level.
- PGDMS ( Mass Communication ): A Bachelor / Post Graduate degree in any discipline with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- PGDMM ( Marketing Management ): A Bachelor / Post Graduate degree in any discipline with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- PGDPM & LW( Personnel Management & Labour Welfare ): A Bachelor / Post Graduate degree in any discipline with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
GGDSD Admission Application form 2019
- Candidate will have to fill details in various columns as requird
- For centralized courses admission, candidates will have to submit preference of colleges.based on preference seat will allotted on merit.after last dare of applying,candidate will not be able to modify the perferences of website www.ggdsd.ac.in.
- Applicant must fill Email ID ( compulsary ) and Email ids of the parents (optional).
- Applicant must fill his / her and the parents telephone number / mobile number( applicant will receive acknowledgement of the filled online form through SMS on his / her mobile number only).
- In case candidate apply for hostel accommodation he / she must fill complete particulars of local guardian ( resident of chandigarh / mohalipanchkula only ).
- Applicant must will Bank Name, Account Number, IFCS code of Branch and Aadhar card number( if allotted EPIC Number ( Voter Card number ( if allotted ).
- Candidate will be able to view and can modify the information before final submission of the online application form.after final submission of the last day to Apply,modification of form will be locked ).
GGDSD Admission Important Dates 2019
|1.||Last Date For Online Submission of Admission Forms for all Centralized course||June, 2019|
|2.||Display of Provisional Merit List||June, 2019|
|3.||Notification of Discrepancies by students||June, 2019|
|4.||Provisional allotment List ( for Colleges )||June, 2019|
|5.||Colleges to report discrepancies to SPIC||July, 2019|
|6.||Display of Final Admission List with allotted colleges||July, 2019|
Sector 32 – C,
Chandigarh – 160 030, India,
Phone No. : + 91 ( 172 ) 260 – 0090,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.ggdsd.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.