Government College of Engineering Aurangabad – GECA AdmissionAdmission Notification »
GEC Aurangabad Admission 2019
Government College of Engineering Aurangabad invites admission application for Doctor of Philosophy ( PhD ) program to the following disciplines 2019
GEC Aurangabad Admission Eligibility 2019
- Only candidates ( such as Assistant Professors, Associate Professors, Lecturers, Readers, Workshop Superintendent and Professors ) with a minimum of three-years teaching experience as full-time regular/permanent teachers of AICTE approved Degree level Engineering Institutions as on September 30th, 2018 are eligible to apply. Admissions to Ph.D degree programme under QIP are open only to candidates with a basic degree in Engineering or Technology or Architecture or such other qualification.
The candidate should satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria prescribed by the individual Department ( and / or the Institution ) to which admission is sought.
- Computer Programmers, Systems Programmers, Workshop Staffs, Guest Lecturers, Visiting Lecturers, Teaching Assistants, Ad-hoc/ Contract or Part-time Teachers, Research Engineers, Scientific Officers, Technical Assistants, and other such categories of staff are not eligible.
- Teachers of the Major QIP Centres are not eligible.
- Teachers of the Minor QIP Centres are eligible to apply to Major QIP Centres.
- Teachers of the minor QIP Centres are permitted to apply for a field of specialization available in another minor QIP centre, which is not available in their parent department on the specific recommendations of the Department’s and Institute’s Head stating that a faculty in the particular specialization is required for their Institution. Candidates completed M.Tech under QIP programme can not apply before completion of the bond period at their parent Institute.
GEC Aurangabad Admission Application Form 2019
- GEC Aurangabad admission application form available at official website: geca.ac.in
Checklist for each copy of the application form
- In Forwarding Note; the candidate should check his/ her name, years and months of experience, signature, date, and and signed by the Principal / Head of the Institution along with contact details Name, Designation, Contact No., E-mail & AICTE affiliation No. and office seal.
- Photographs; Affix recent stamp size photographs at space provided on all copies of Application Forms including Copy for Principal Coordinator.
- Signatures of the Applicant; The candidate should sign in all the print-outs at relevant places.
- Candidate should ensure that all information’s are properly filled in and required number of print-outs are taken and all copies are to be send to the Principal Coordinator QIP.
- Application Fee: Online Payment Receipt of ₹ 1000/- for General / OBC Category and ₹ 500/- for SC / ST / PD / Female Candidate should be enclosed with the copy of the Principal Coordinator QIP form only.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST /OBC category, must attach an attested copy of the caste certificate issued by a competent authority as per the Government of India rules.
- Physically Disabled candidates must attach a copy of the certificate issued by a competent authority as per Government of India rules.
- Enclose attested copies of all the relevant certificates
- Certificates of the Qualifying Examination ( Bachelor and Master ) and other Degrees
- Age proofing Certificate
- Mark Lists of all years / semesters of qualifying examination ( mark sheets clearly showing total marks obtained out of maximum marks according to semester or year )
- Teaching Experience
- Industrial / Research Experience Certificates.
- The certificates of Short Term Courses attended.
- All Research Publications.
- Any other Academic qualifications / Awards etc
GEC Aurangabad Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Short-listing of the candidates will be done first by the office of the Principal Coordinator, then finally at the Department / Institute concerned. Interview letters will be sent to the short-listed candidates by the Department / institute concerned.
- Interviews will be conducted in the Departments at the individual Institutions. Schedule of interviews is provided in the next page. Please note that No TA / DA will be paid to candidates for attending the Interviews.
- Selections will be made by the National QIP Coordination Committee ( NQCC ) based on the recommendations of various institutions.
- Admission letters will be issued to the selected candidates by the respective QIP centres or Academic sections of the institutions offering admission.
GEC Aurangabad Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Access to online submission of application / s||17th September, 2018 ( Monday )|
|2||Closing of online application/s access||15th October, 2018
( Monday )
|3||Last date for receipt of duly forwarded application / s along with enclosures||29th October, 2018 ( Monday )|
Osmanpura, Station Road,
Aurangabad ‐ 431 005, Maharashtra,
Phone No. : ( 0240 ) 2366140,
Fax : ( 0240 ) 2332835,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : geca.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.