Government College of Teacher Education – GCTE Trivandrum AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Government College of Teacher Education – GCTE Trivandrum Admission 2015
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 014,
Phone No. : 0471 – 2323964,
Fax : 0471 – 2323964,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.gctetvm.com.
Government College of Teacher Education, Thiruvananthapuram invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Bachelor of Education ( BEd ) course 2015.
GCTE Trivandrum BEd Admission Eligibility 2015 :
- Those who have a BA or B.Sc. degree with minimum 50 per cent marks are eligible to apply.
- The choice of optional subject for the B.Ed, course should be the same as the one which the student has’ selected as the main subject for graduation.
- Those who have an M.Com degree with not less than 50 per cent marks are eligible for admission to the B.Ed, course in Commerce.
- For the courses in Information Technology and Computer Science, the entry qualification is MCA or M.Sc. Computer Science or Electronics with minimum 50 per cent marks.
- Those belonging to the socially and educationally backward communities and other eligible communities ( OEC ) with annual family income below ₹ 4.5 lakh will be given five per cent concession in marks in the qualifying examination.
- Visually challenged applicants will be given a five per cent concession.
- Applicants belonging to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes need only a pass mark.
- There is no upper age limit.
GCTE Trivandrum Admission Application Form 2015 :
- There is only a single application form for applying online on : www.lbscentre.org and www.lbskerala.com.
- The GCTE Trivandrum BEd admission application fee is ₹ 500/- ( ₹ 250/- for those belonging to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes ).
- Duly filled GCTE Trivandrum BEd admission application post by sent to the following address :
LBS Centre for Science and Technology,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 033.
- Last date for receipt of completed GCTE Trivandrum BEd admission application is : September, 2015.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.