Government Medical College and Hospital – GMCH AdmissionAdmission Notification »
GMCH Admission 2019
Government Medical College & Hospital invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the UG and PG programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
GMCH Admission Courses Offered 2019
- MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- B.Sc – Bachelor of Science
- Aneasthesia & Operation Techniques
- Ophthalmic Techniques
- M.Sc. – Master of Science
- MS – Master of Surgery
- MD – Medicinae Doctor
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Community Medicine
- Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology
- General Medicine
- Transfusion Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
GMCH Admission Eligibility 2019
MBBS : 10+2 or equivalent with 50% marks ( 45% marks for SC / ST candidates )
B.Sc : 10+2 or equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate
M.Sc. : B.Sc in the relevant discipline
MS & MD : MBBS degree is required
GMCH Admission Application Form 2019
Government Medical College & Hospital admission application form is available in the official website gmch.gov.in.
How to apply
Candidates can apply online for MBBS, B.Sc, MD, MS and M.Sc programs by following the given steps :
- Visit the official website of the Institute to fill the online application form.
- Candidates must deposit the application fee online or in the form of Demand Draft in favor of “Director Principal, Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Sector 32 B Chandigarh” payable at Chandigarh. ( ₹ 500/- for General and ₹ 300/- for SC categories along with Bank Charges. )
- Fill the application form and take printout of the same.
- Submit the form and send it to the college along with the necessary fee and photocopies of the required documents :
Diary and Dispatch Section,
Room no. 228-A, Level-II,
Block-A, GMCH-32, Chandigarh
Note : Candidates who have secured positions in merit list must visit the college on the days allotted with all the original documents for verification.
Documents required at the time of NEET PG counselling :
- NEET PG Scorecard and Admit Card
- Matric Certificates
- MBBS Mark statements
- MCI and Internship Completion Certificate
- Reserved category certificate
- Code of conduct certificate
- No Objection Certificate ( NOC )
GMCH Selection Procedure 2019
MBBS : Selection is through NEET score followed by counseling
B.Sc : Selection is on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination
M.Sc. : Selection is on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination
MS & MD : Selection is Merit-based upon NEET PG entrance exam. ( more than 50 percentiles for General category, more than 40 percentiles for SC category ) followed by the college level counselling.
GMCH Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||MBBS Admission Start Date||30th June, 2019|
|2||MBBS Admission End Date||8th July, 2019|
Government Medical College & Hospital,
Sector 32, Chandigarh – 160 030, India,
Phone No. : 0172 – 2665253,
Fax : 0172 – 2609360,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : gmch.gov.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.