G.R. Damodaran Academy of Management – GRDAM AdmissionAdmission Notification »
G.R. Damodaran Academy of Management GRDAM Admission 2018
G.R. Damodaran Academy of Management invites application for admission to the MBA Program for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
GRDAM Admission Eligibility 2018
Applicants for the two year full – time ( 4 Semesters ) MBA Programme should hold :
- A Bachelor’s Degree of the Bharathiar University ( OR )
- A qualification recognized as equivalent thereto subject to the conditions of the Syndicate of the Bharathiar University.\
Students appearing for the final year degree examinations may also apply subject to the condition that they must provide evidence of their having passed in the final examination for their Degree before the end of July. Candidates from states other than Tamilnadu will have to obtain and produce the recognition / eligibility certificate as to their qualification from the Bharathiar University, Coimbatore at the time of admission.
GRDAM Application Form 2018
- GRDAM application form is available in the official website http://www.grd.org/grdam.
- Applications for admission should be made in the prescribed form to reach the GRDAM on or before the last date specified below. A self – addressed stamped post card should be enclosed with the application form so that the receipt of the application can be acknowledged.
- Prospectus and prescribed application forms are available at the GRDAM office on remittance of ₹ 450/- by cash or DD favouring G R Damodaran Academy of Management, payable at Coimbatore. For application and prospectus to be sent by post, please enclose a duly stamped ( ₹ 12.00 ) self – addressed envelope of size 23 / 15 cms. Please quote the reference number of the application in all the subsequent correspondence.
Candidates should attach copies of :
- Xerox copies of mark sheets for each appearance in each and every examination, even if a consolidated statement of marks is attached ( to include SSLC, +2 and Degree ).
- Two passport size photographs
- The Degree or Provisional Degree Certificate ( copy ).
- A certificate from the Principal of the College last attended for having undergone the degree course ( copy ).
- Other relevant certificates ( Age proof, TC, Conduct Certificate, etc ) ( copies ).
GRDAM Selection Procedure 2018
Admission is open to students from all over India. Candidates aspiring to be a part of the elite group of GRDAM MBAs have to appear for the Management Aptitude Test ( MAT ). MAT bulletin with the application form may be obtained by sending DD drawn in favour of AIMA – CMS payable at New Delhi to the following address :
All India Management Association,
14 – Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003.
MAT Tests are held in December, February and May.
- The MAT bulletin can also be obtained from AIMA Nodal Centres and other outlets for sale of MAT Forms ( for details on MAT please refer to the advertisements of AIMA for MAT in the leading dailies or visit www.aima-ind.org ). Those short listed will be called for a Group Discussion and a Personal Interview at the campus by June. A call for the interview does not confer any right of admission. A merit list for admission will be prepared with weightage of 50% for MAT score and 25% each for Group Discussion ( GD ) and Personal Interview.
- A selection list will be prepared after the interview and selected candidates will receive information. Selected candidates will have to report for admission and pay the prescribed fees by 15th July, failing which their seats will be offered to candidates in the waiting list. All the certificates in original should be filed at the time of admission.
Fee once paid will not be refunded on any account
Classes will start in the middle of July.
- Admissions have to be necessarily completed ordinarily by July and the original certificates should be submitted before that date, at the latest. Applicants failing to do so cannot have their admissions confirmed and will have to leave, foregoing the amounts paid by them
- Fees and advances once paid will not be refunded on any account. This will cover those Who discontinue on their own or by reason of clauses 1,3 or 5.
- Admissions are subject to the approval of the University. The Academy has to follow the Rules and regulations of the Bharathiar University governing admissions. Applicants are advised to independently ascertain the salient features of the latest regulations from the Bharathiar University in their own interest. The Academy will not be responsible for hardships caused by changes introduced in the regulations concerning admissions by the Bharathiar University, or due to any invalidity, ineligibility or discrepancy in admission discovered by the University.
- The decision of the management regarding admissions shall be final and binding.
- Students are admitted on the understanding that they will strictly abide by the rules and Regulations of the Academy as contained in the Academy calendar and meticulously follow the instructions given by the authorities from time to time. Primarily, the Academy insists on a high level of attendance, diligence in course work and good behavior and conduct in the campus and outside. Ragging is prohibited and statutory orders on referring raggers to the concerned authorities are being followed. Students who fail short of these expeditions of discipline and conduct may be asked to leave and they will not be eligible for any refunds.
GRDAM Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||MAT - PBT Online Registration : Last Date||24th August, 2018|
|2||MAT - PBT : Admit Cards||25th August, 2018|
|3||MAT 2018 September Paper - Based Test||2nd September, 2018|
G.R. Damodaran Academy of Management,
Near Le – Meridien,
Neelambur ( post ),
Coimbatore – 641 062,
Phone No. : 0422 – 2626206, 207, 9842221142,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.grd.org/grdam.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.