Gupta College of Management & Technology – GcMAT AdmissionAdmission Notification »
GcMAT Admission 2018
Gupta College of Management & Technology invites application for admission to UG and PG Programs for the academic session 2018.
- PU – Science
- PU – Commerce
- B. Com
- BSc – Interior Design
- M. Com
GcMAT Admission Eligibility 2018
PU – Science, PU – Commerce, B. Com, BBA
- Students who have passed SSLC of Karnataka State or any other examination recognized by the college are eligible for admission to 1st year Pre University.
- Admission of foreign candidates shall be made on the production of provisional eligibility certificate issued by the department of P.U. Education.
BSc – Interior Design
- The minimum qualification required to apply is a pass 10+2 examination in PUC or equivalent to board.
- Students across all streams – Science, Commerce and Arts are eligible to take up the course.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 45% marks from any recognised University.
- For SC / ST & Cat-I candidates, the minimum marks required is 40%.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks from any recognised University.
- A relaxation of 5% is available for SC / ST & Cat-I candidates.
GcMAT Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- Gupta College of Management & Technology admission application form details will be available at the website guptacollege.org.
Gupta College of Management & Technology,
# 808, 100 Feet Ring Road,
Banashankari III Stage,
Bangalore, Karnataka , India,
Phone No. : 09916103131,
Email : Info@guptacollege.org,
Website : guptacollege.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.