Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University – GGSIPU BTech MBA ( Dual Degree ) Admission 2014
University School of Management Studies,
Block – D, Room No – 207,
Dwarka, New Delhi – 110 075,
Phone No. : 011 – 25302602, 2530603, 25302604,
Website : www.ipu.ac.in.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University invites application from eligible candidates for admission to 5 Years BTech – MBA ( Dual Degree ) Programs for academic sessions 2014 – 2015.
GGSIPU BTech – MBA Dual Degree Admission 2014 Eligibility
- GGSIPU Admissions are open only to the students who are in their 4th semester of B.Tech Programmes and studying in the University Schools including IGIT.
GGSIPU BTech – MBA Dual Degree Admission 2014 Selection Criteria
- GGSIPU Admissions shall be made in the order of merit determined on the basis of marks secured by the eligible students in their 1st and 2nd semester examinations of the BTech Programme.
- Students from a particular branch will be considered only against the seats allocated to that particular branch.
- However, the unfilled seats out of the allotted seats for a particular branch will be filled by the eligible students of other branches on the basis of merit without any regard to the branch.
GGSIPU BTech – MBA Dual Degree Admission 2014 Application Form
- GGSIPU BTech – MBA Dual Degree Admission application form can be downloaded from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University website : www.ipu.ac.in.
- Last date for submission of applications is 25th July, 2014. The University reserves right to consider applications submitted after the last date provided there are any vacant seats.
- Admitted students are required to pay annual fee of 5000/- ( exclusive of the fee to be paid by them for their B.Tech programme ) in their 3rd year and 4th year.
- The fee to be paid in the 5th year of the programme shall be equivalent to the fee paid by the MBA final year students in that academic year.
Important Dates for GGSIPU BTech – MBA Dual Degree Admission 2014
- The last date for submission of GGSIPU admission applications is 25th July, 2014.