Guru Jambheshwar University Hisar Distance Education AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Guru Jambheshwar University Hisar Distance Education Admission 2019
Guru Jambheshwar University invites admission applications to the following Distance Learning Programs for the session 2019
Guru Jambheshwar University Admission Eligibility 2019
|B.A.||General||10+2 or equivalent examination OR 3-year Diploma.|
|BBA (Lateral Entry)||-||3-year Regular diploma in Business Administration after Matriculation examination.|
|M.A.||Mass Communication||Bachelors Degree in any discipline.|
|M.A. (Lateral Entry)||Pass in PG Diploma in Journalism, Mass Communication, Advertising, Public Relations, Media Writing after graduation in any discipline from a UGC recognized University.|
|M.Sc.||Mathematics||Graduation degree from UGC or AIU recognized university with at least 50% marks. (45% marks by SC/ST/OBC).|
|M.Sc. (Lateral Entry)||Computer Science||PGDCA or PGDCS or B.A. or B.Sc. Degree.|
|PG Diploma||Counseling & Behavior Modification||Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.|
|Human Resource Management|
|Production and Operations Management|
|Bakery Science & Technology|
|Advertising & Public Relations|
|Industrial Safety Management|
Guru Jambheshwar University Admission Application Form 2019
- Guru Jambheshwar University Application form available on the official website www.ddegjust.ac.in
- Click on ‘Admission’ Tab and then click on new registration for admission.
- Registered candidate need to deposit the fee of ₹ 1000 ( ₹ 250 for reserved candidates by any of the given modes of payment: Net Banking, Debit Card or through Credit Card.
- Log in to the account and upload the scanned copies of photograph, signature, marksheets, caste certificate, and other certificates.
- Students will have to get their original certificates verified in the Directorate of Distance Education after getting the admission either in person or through post.
- Students are needed to send a self-addressed envelope of size 10” x 12” bearing postage stamps worth ₹ 45.
Guru Jambheshwar University Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Merit based on the marks in qualifying exam.
- Entrance Exam, conducted by the University.
- Based on the merit in qualifying exam.
Guru Jambheshwar University Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last Date to apply||30th September, 2019|
Directorate of Distance Education,
Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology,
Hisar – 125 001, Haryana, India,
Phone No. : 01662 – 276735,
Website : www.ddegjust.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.