Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology – GJUST Hisar MBA MCom AdmissionAdmission Notification »
GJUST Hisar Admission 2019
Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following programs for academic sessions 2019
GJUST Hisar Admission Courses 2019
- MBA ( Finance )
- MBA ( Marketing )
- MBA ( International Business )
GJUST Hisar Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have Graduation in any stream with atleast 50% marks (47.5% for SC candidates of Haryana) from recognized university
- Candidate should have Any Commerce graduate / BA with Economics / BBA with atleast 50% marks ( 47.5% for SC category of Haryana ) from recognized a university.
MBA Part Time ( Evening )
- Candidate should have Any Graduate with 50% marks ( 45%marks in case of SC category ) from the recognized university OR Fellow of ICSI / ICAI / ICFAI / ICWAI / similar body.
GJUST Hisar Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- Entrance Test comprising of 100 questions of 1 mark each, will be of 1½ hours duration unless otherwise mentioned and will consist of multiple choice ( objective type ) questions with one correct answer. There will be no negative marking. The details/instructions for attempting the question paper will be given in the test booklet / question paper at the time of Entrance Test.
GJUST Hisar Admission Application Form 2019
- GJUST Hisar MBA / MCom Admission Application Form can be downloaded from Haryana School of Business Website www.gjust.ac.in
- The candidates are required to apply Online by logging on to www.gjust.ac.in Candidates are neither required to send any certificate / document in support of their eligibility nor printout of their Application Form ( confirmation page ) to University. In the event of any ineligibility being detected by the University at any stage, their candidature shall stand cancelled automatically and the fee deposited, if any, will be forfeited and they shall be liable for legal action except Guidelines to apply online for admission 2019-20.
GJUST Hisar Admission Admit Card 2019
- The Admit Card will be downloaded by the candidate ( s ) from the University website and follow the instructions given therein. The Admit Card will not be sent by post separately by the department concerned.
GJUST Hisar Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission to above MBA Programmes will be made on the basis of merit of CAT score 2019 with minimum cut-off 40 percentile ( 38 percentile for SC candidates of Haryana ). If the seats still remain vacant, the same will be filled on the basis of the merit of entrance test conducted by the University as per the admission criteria.
- The admission will be made on the basis of merit list of Entrance Test to be conducted by the University subject to fulfilling of other conditions given in the University Prospectus.
MBA Part Time ( Evening )
- The admission shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in entrance test, and One year working experience after graduation.
GJUST Hisar Admission Results 2019
- Entrance Test Result will be uploaded on University website and on the notice board of respective department. It shall be the responsibility of the candidates to remain in touch with the University website/ office concerned to ascertain the progress of admission. No separate communication will be sent to the candidates by the University.
GJUST Hisar Admission Important Dates 2019
|S.No||Events||MBA Dates||M.Com Dates||MBA (Part-Time) Dates|
|1||Entrance Test Date||July, 2019||July, 2019||July, 2019|
|2||Display of Result||July, 2019||July, 2019||July, 2019|
|3||First Counselling||July, 2019||July, 2019||August, 2019|
|4||Second Counselling||July, 2019||July, 2019||August, 2019|
|5||Third Counselling||July, 2019||July, 2019||August, 2019|
Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology,
Hisar – 125 001,
Telephone No. : 01662 – 263104,
Website : www.gjust.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.