Admission in Guru Nanak Dev University 2015
Guru Nanak Dev University,
Amritsar – 143 005, Punjab,
Phone No. : 2258802 – 09,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.gndu.ac.in.
Guru Nanak Dev University invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to the following programs for the academic session 2015 – 2016 :
|S.No.||Name of the Program||Minimum Duration ( Years )||Intake||Mode of admission||Total Annual Fee in Rupees .||Eligibility|
|b.||B.P.Ed.||1||50||Academic Merit + PET||26510/-||B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. with English as one of the subjects ( except for B.Sc. and B.Com. ) with atleast 45% marks or any other examination recognized by M.D. University, Rohtak as equivalent thereto OR B.A. with Health & Physical Education as one of the subjects in the 3 - year degree course with atleast 45% marks in aggregate. OR B.Sc. ( Physical Education, Health Education & Sports ) with at least 45% marks in aggregate. AND The candidates are required to qualify the Physical Efficiency Test ( Canadian Test ). However, there shall be no marks for this test. Candidates failing in PET will not be called for counseling. AND The candidate must have represented his / her College in Inter - College tournaments in the games recognized by IUSB / State Sports Dept. OR A candidate must have participated in state level tournament in the games recognized by IUSB / State Sports Department. A candidate, who has participated at state level tournament, must also have gradation certificate from the State Sports Department of his state. The candidates, who have participated in the Inter - College tournament, must submit a certificate of participation from their Principal.|
GNDU Admission 2015 Selection Procedure
- For B.Tech. Courses ( except B.Tech. Urban & Regional Planning ), admission will be made on the basis of All India Rank of JEE ( Main ) 2015. Counselling will be conducted by GNDU. Counselling schedule will be uploaded on GNDU website in due course of time. GNDU Application for admission shall be submitted only on – line alongwith the counselling fee of 2000/- after the admission schedule is uploaded on GNDU admissions website www.gnduadmissions.org.
- Admission to MBA / MCA / MCA ( FYIC ) courses will be made on the basis of Entrance Test to be conducted by GNDU, Amritsar.
- Admission to all Masters’ level courses will be made on the basis of Entrance Test except M.A. ( Education )
- Admission to B.Architecture course will be made by the Head, Department of Architecture on the basis of combined merit of NATA score and qualifying examination in the ratio of 50:50. Application for admission shall be submitted only on – line alongwith the counselling fee of 2000/- after the admission schedule is uploaded on GNDU admissions website www.gnduadmissions.org.
- For LL.B. ( Hons. ), B.A.LL.B. ( Hons. ) ( FYIC ) courses, admission will be made as per notification issued by Punjab Govt.
- Admission to M.Com. / B.Com. at GNDU R.C. Gurdaspur and B.C.A., B.Com, P.G.D.C.A. courses at GNDU Regional Campus Fattu Dhingha( Sultanpur Lodhi ) will be made by the Associate Dean, AA / O.S.D. at their own level.
- Admission to all the courses at University College, Jalandhar will be made by the Principal of the College except MBA / MCA.
- There will be separate fee structure for Self – Financing courses.
GNDU Admission 2015 Application Form
- All GNDU Admission 2015 applications shall be submitted online only through main website of the University ( www.gndu.ac.in ) or www.gnduadmissions.org.
- Each GNDU Admission 2015 Application Form shall be submitted on line with an application fee of 1000/- ( for General Category ) and ( 500/- for SC / ST Category ). However for BTech courses the one time counselling fee will be 2000/-.
- The process for online submission of application form will start from 26th May, 2015.
- Mode of Payment for GNDU 2015 Application Fee : Any Branch of State Bank of Patiala. Payment can be made through RTGS if there is no branch of State Bank of Patiala nearby. Foreign candidates should submit a draft of $25 payable to Registrar, GNDU, Amritsar.
Important dates for GNDU Admission 2015
Last Date for Receipt of GNDU Admission 2015 Application Forms :
- For MBA / MBA ( FS / MRM ) / MBA ( FYIC ) : 26th May, 2015 to 20th June, 2015
- For Bachelor Level Courses / MCA ( FYIC ) / B.Pharmacy : 03rd June, 2015 to 23rd June, 2015
- For B.Tech. courses based on JEE ( Main ) 2015 / B.Tech. ( URP ) / B.Architecture : 07th July, 2015 to 14th July, 2015
- For Master Level Courses / M.Pharmacy / B.P.Ed. / B.Lib. & Inf. Sc. : 05th June, 2015 to 30th June, 2015
- For M.Tech. / M.Arch. / Master in Planning ( Infrastructure ) : 22nd June, 2015 to 06th July, 2015
- M.Phil. : 03rd July, 2015 to 23rd July, 2015
- For courses to be offered by Foreign Languages and Urdu Persian Departments : 03rd June, 2015 to 03rd July, 2015
- For Ph.D. separate advertisement will be issued.