Guru Nanak Institute of Dental Sciences & Research and Hospital – GNIDSR AdmissionAdmission Notification »
GNIDSR Admission 2018
Guru Nanak Institute of Dental Sciences & Research and Hospital invites application from eligible candidates for admission to MDS ( Masters in Dental Surgery ) 3 Years full time Master Degree Program for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
GNIDSR Admission Courses Offered 2018
- Prosthodontics, Orthodontics, Periodontics, Conservative Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Pathology, Pedodontics
GNIDSR Admission Eligibility 2018
- MDS Course of studies Candidate should pass BDS from Govt. India / DCI recognized College & University Candidate should have permanent registration of Dental Council of India/State Council.
- Mere fulfilling eligibility criteria do not guarantee admission.
GNIDSR Admission Seats 2018
Intake – 35 Students
The breakup is as follows :
- Prosthodontics – 5
- Orthodontics – 5
- Periodontics – 5
- Conservative Dentistry – 5
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery – 5
- Oral Pathology – 5
- Pedodontics – 5
Management seats are filled in through an entrance examination conducted by the GNIDSR through an independent organization.
GNIDSR Admission Application Form 2018
GNIDSR Admission application form is available in the official website www.gnidsr.ac.in
GNIDSR Selection Procedure 2018
Admission will be solely based on the merit in the entrance test as per preference given in the application.
GNIDSR Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||MDS Course will start from||2nd May, 2018 ( 9:00 AM )|
Guru Nanak Institute of Dental Sciences & Research and Hospital,
157 / F, Nilganj Road,
Panihati, Kolkata – 700 114,
West Bengal, India.,
Phone No. : ( 033 ) 2583 9998,
Fax : ( 033 ) 2583 9997,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.gnidsr.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.