Guru Nanak Institute of Management Studies – GNIMS AdmissionAdmission Notification »
GNIMS Admission 2018
Guru Nanak Institute of Management Studies invites application for admission to the Post Graduate Diploma in Management course for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
GNIMS Admission Eligibility 2018
- Admissions are done keeping in mind applications received from diverse cultures and abilities. Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate from any University, recognized by Association of Indian Universities ( AIU ) / AICTE, are eligible for post-graduate studies in management.
- Those who are appearing for final examination in can also apply.
- However, they should produce documentary evidence of having passed the examination with minimum aggregate marks as specified above, immediately on declaration of the result, failing which their admission will be cancelled as per the rules.
- Candidates should submit scores in any one of the seven All India Entrance Tests recommended by the AICTE viz CMAT, recommended by DTE viz MH-CET, CAT ( conducted by IIMs ), MAT and ATMA ( Conducted by AIMS ), XAT ( conducted by XLRI ), JMET ( conducted by IIT ).
GNIMS Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- GNIMS admission application form will be available at the website gnims.edu.in.
- Candidates have to submit one attested copy of the following documents along with the application for Admission
- Mark sheets and passing certificates of SSC, HSC & Bachelor’s Degree ( If received )
- Entrance Test Score Card
- Work Experience Certificate, if any
- Transfer Certificate / College Leaving Certificate
- Character Certificate from competent authority
GNIMS Selection Procedure 2018
- The Candidate will be given admission on the basis of Entrance Test Score, Past Academic Record, Work Experience & Level of Participation in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
GNIMS Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||CAT 2018 Exam Date||25th November, 2018|
|2||MAT 2018 December PBT Registration : Last Date||30th November, 2018|
|3||XAT 2019 Applications End Date||30th November, 2018|
Guru Nanak Institute of Management Studies,
G. N. Khalsa College Campus,
King’s Circle, Matunga,
Mumbai – 400 019,
Phone No. : 022 – 24043928,
Fax : 022 – 24043933,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : gnims.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.